Change...

Chapter 33 : Lillian's pov
"Lillian you change a lot" "what are u kidding?" "No I'm not you forget us" "Sergio I didn't...." "YES YOU DID Lillian you fight with Cristiano everytime you talk" "he is the one who get jealous from my best friend" "It's not his fault" he said angry taking a sip of his coffee "so you mean it's mine?" I said sadly "yes it yours because you prefer people you barely know over him and...." "Sergio my family isn't someone I barely know" "your family?? Lillian You brother and his stupid friends doesn't car...." "DONT CALL THEM STUPID" said getting up "They were there when no body cared about me and yes I prefer them over the cocky Cristiano you can tell him that everything between us is DONE" I hissed angrily and walk out "please take me to Neymar's home" I said to driver wiping my tears "miss you are okay?" He asked "yeah I'm perfect" I said fake smiling and he drive.
Neymar's pov
"We are home" I heard Rafa saying from the hall they walk to the living room "Papi" Davi said hugging me and I hugged him back "Sooooo" Rafa said smirking "what!" I asked giggling "the huge bear Do you care to explain?" She asked smiling "I don't know maybe I like her" I said looking at the ground "NEY HAVE A CRUSH NEY HAVE A CRUSH" she sing dancing Davi and I burst out laughing "ASK HER OUT ASK HER OUT" she fangirl "whoa calm down she still dating the Ronaldo" I said rolling my eyes when I heard Door knocking I opened it "Lilly what happened?" I asked and she hugged me crying
"They a..are so m..mean to me" she sobbed on my chest "and you will never meet anyone of them again okay?" I said a bit mad cause I hate seeing her crying and she nodded.