Sleep Over

Chapter 54 : Neymar's pov
"So doctor I have to visit you every week?" I asked "yeah and I'll give you tranquilizer that will help you to sleep" the doctor said "he will get better right doctor?" Leo asked "right Mr Messi just make sure he don't get under any pressure" "okay gracias doctor see ya next week" Leo said we say goodbye and Leo drive me back home "told you I'm not good enough for her" I said staring out the window "Cmon Ney having nightmares doesn't mean you aren't good enough" he said rubbing my shoulder "remember when I first moved to here? I stay up for a week till I fainted at training Cuse of nightmares" "it's okay dude this medicine will help don't worry" I nodded he parked in front my house "thanks a lot man" I said smiling "anytime bro" Leo smiled back.
Lillian's pov
~Next Day
"Where is shaki?" Antonella asked tonight is our sleepover Suarez "she have a concert" Gerard said "oh too bad we want her to be here" sofi said "but her fans are important too" Neymar said and we agreed, I was quite most of the time wondering where did Leo and Ney go yesterday? And why Neymar didn't tell me? "Lilly are u okay?" Anto asked and I nodded but she take my hand and lead me outside "what's wrong?" She asked and I told her what happened yesterday "uh oh...Ney is having nightmares again?" "What do you mean by again Anto?" "Uh um I'll tell you lat..." "LILLY TONY CMON IN" Leo cut her off and we walk inside "forget it now and have fun okay" she said and I nodded smiling "who want to confront me at let's dance?" Neymar asked smirking "me get ready to lose Mr da silva" sofi said standing next to him "in your dreams Mrs Suarez" he said laughing and sofi played Bom Bom by Black Eyed Peas they move in sync I start a selfie video and we dance around with them while I'm recording i was about to fall so I hold Gerard's hand who pushed Luis accidentally and he hold Leo shirt who hugged Antonella and we all fall on the ground laughing like crazy people i stopped the video "OMG hahahah are u okay?" Neymar asked laughing "Hahahahahah yeah" I said and they helped us up, we put music up wearing our pjs and gossiping, I post video on my Face Book and tag them all with caption "Sleepover 😂😂 #/te amo familia".