Madridista

Chapter 9 : Lilian's pov
"I'm home" Gerard said open the door with his keys, shaki and I were watching Tv, Milan run to his mom lap and sit "Gerard can we talk?" I asked I want to tell him about Cristiano like he is my brother I can't keep hiding it "sure" he said and we sit at the kitchen Bar "um I... I have a boyfriend" I said nervously and he looked at me angry "WHAT? How, when and WHO?" "Calm down I've been with him since 1 year before I found you" "um okay who is he?" "Cristiano Ronaldo you know him right?" "Unfortunately I d... Wait WHAT? you are Cristiano's girlfriend?" He asked surprised "um yes" he stay silent and just looking at me "ugh fine it's your life but under one condition I don't wanna see his face in my house plus if I ever see you crying cuse of him he is dead" he warned seriously and I nodded sadly "hey Lilly I'm doing this to protect I swear" he said softly playing with my hair and I nodded again, I walk up stairs to my room when my phone ring it's FaceTime call from Sergio I accept it and his face appear on the screen "Lia" "Sergio what's up?" "We miss you girl" Gareth said putting his face next to Sergio's "oh me too.. Unfortunately we can't hung out like old times" I said sadly "Don't worry we understand" Sergio said "really?.. But who told you?" "Your boyfriend duh" Gareth said "haha right you have a match tonight?" "Yep against Rayo" Sergio said eating chips "I will watch it for sure good luck" I said sending kisses "bye Lia" they both said and hung up. I take a shower and wear Cristiano Jersey with black short and leave my hair natural, I walk down stairs finding Antonella sitting at the couch with shakira "Anto" I said and we hugged "Madrid shirt?" Gerard ask "ewwww" Anto and shaki said and I give them the "really?" Look "ops sorry" shakira said "like really you are a Madridesta?" Antonella asked "yeah kinda I'm Ronaldo's girlfriend" I said and they shocked "wow" Antonella said and I nodded.