GOAAAL.

Chapter 21 : Lillian's pov
"HOLAAA GUYS" I said interning the changing rooms "is it me or we have another Neymar junior?" Dani said laughing and I high five with Ney "Hey you are wearing Barça?" Marc pointing at my jersey "MY JERSEY" Leo said smiling big "THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD JERESY" I said like Leo and we hugged "HEY" Ney and Suarez said "hahahaha sorry guys but cmon its LIONEL FREAKING MESSI" I said and they laughed "LITTLE PIQUE" I hear familiar voice "LUCHO" I said and hugged Enrique he is so cute and lovely couch "I'm glad you here you are our luck charm" he said smiling and I smile back "OKAY IM GOING TO MY SEAT KICK SOME ASSES MEN" I said walking out and heard them laughing, my seat is next to Antonella "hey anto" I said sitting "hey babe how are u?" "I'm great where is Thiago?" I asked "he is a little sick" "aw hope he feel better" I said pouting and she smiled, the game start and it was amazing but still no goals it 88 min when Luis run with the ball he pass it to Neymar who tricked to defender and pass it to Leo who kick it hard "GOAL GOAL GOAL" Antonella and I FANGIRL hugging and I look at Milan who was jumping and laughing with Rafinha after 1 min Leo pass the ball from the middle to Neymar who run faster than defenders to the net and kick it between Neuer legs "NEYMAAAAAAR" I yelled dancing with Antonella and Ney laughed looking at us "this is the last minute LIONEL HAVE THE BALL MESSI RUNNING MESSI TRICKING MESSI KICKING IT GOAAAAAAL" the commenter said and we jumped screaming "MESSI MESSI MESSI" we yelled and he do the baby sign "ANTONELLA" I yelled "YES I AM" she yelled "AAAAA CONGRATS" I said hugging her and she laughed after the match end we run to changing rooms "MRS MESSI PREGNANT WITH MY SECOND GOD SON/DAUGHTER" Neymar said happily "YES IM NEY" Antonella said and they hugged "TWO GOALS" I said to Leo hugging his side "MY CARZY FAN" he said smiling "ONE AMAZING GOAL" I said to Neymar and he laughed kissing my cheek "awwwww we are the cutest family group hug" Gerard said and we hugged "May God protect and bless us" Lucho said "Amen" we all said.