Doctor?!!!

Chapter 53 : Neymar's pov
"Okay there are your medicine guys" Gerard said he have been taking care of us since he came here and it's already midnight "thanks Geri but it's midnight you go home Marcela will take care of us" I said "okay sleep tight" he kissed Lilly's forehead and walk out. "Ney" Lillian said hugging my arm "yes babe" "what will you do if one day something bad happen to me?" "I will never forgive myself" "you will save me right? You are my hero I'm sure" she said pecking my lips and I smile we cuddle and fall asleep.
...........
"NEYMAR PLEASE HELP ME" I heard Lillian screaming I was running through a big dark forest "BABE WHERE ARE U?" "NEYMAR" I followed the voice and find someone wearing black holding a knife on her neck "NO PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE please" I said crying "it's too late Neymar junior" and then he killed her. I run to her and hugged her "N...Ney I thought y...you will s..save me" she said and faint "NO NOOOO LILLIAN PLEASE IM SORRY"
Lillian's pov
"NO NOOO LILLIAN PLEASE IM SORRY" I wake up by Neymar screaming and crying "Ney Neymar babe wake up" I said shaking him "uh l..Lillian you are alive" he said hugging me "of course I'm sweetie what's wrong?" "I had a nightmare that I couldn't save you" "oh Ney it's just a nightmare" I hugged him so he can calm down after few minutes I hear him breathing slowly so I knew he fall asleep. I played with his hair a bit and then fall asleep.
~next morning
I opened my eyes but I couldn't find Ney I walk downstairs finding him having breakfast with Leo and Davi "good morning" "good morning Lilly" I sit with them and eat my pancakes "I told lucho that you're sick and he said it's okay if you don't wanna play next match" Leo said "but..." "Not buts Neymar you know what will happen if you played" "fine" Neymar whined and continue eating "Um Lilly babe can you take Davi to his room I need to talk with Leo" Neymar said "yeah sure babe cmon Davi" I hold Davis little hand and walk upstairs. Davi and I played with his little toys for a good while and then I walk to the living room "Marcela where is Leo and Neymar?" I asked "Mr Messi said that he is taking Neymar to the doctor" "doctor!" I mumble confused.