Aunt Again

Chapter 6 : Lilian's pov
After two hours everybody left except, Gerard, shakira, Leo, Antonella and I "he fall asleep?" I asked Neymar about Davi "yes" he said "it's very nice to meet you guys" I said smiling "you are sweet girl I don't know why Gerard didn't told us about you earlier" Leo said "actually I knew that I had a little sister tonight, she got lost when she was young and we found her finally" Gerard said putting his arm around me "awww nothing cuter than bro and sis moments" Neymar said smiling and we smile back "Leo we have to go, Thiago is so sleepy, btw sweetie you can visit us whenever you want" Anto said "thank you Anto" I hugged her and Leo, then kiss Thiago's cheek "bye Ney see you tomorrow" Gerard said to Neymar and he hugged us all. Gerard drive us to his house it's very big, we walk inside and Gerard walk to Milan's room to put him at the bed "Lilly you can take one of my pajama's till you bring your clothes" she said smiling "thanks shaki" I said and she nodded smiling. I take a pajama and sleep at the guest room or I should say my room from now.
Shakira's pov
"Mom, Dad wake up" Milan said jumping on our bed "hey easy little boy" I said kissing his cheek "you go wake aunt Lilly till I make breakfast" he nodded smiling and run to her room "babe you don't have training today?" I asked Geri "no but Neymar and I planned to take Davi and Milan to the park" he said going to the bathroom and I walk downstairs and start making breakfast "good morning shaki" Lilian said coming with Milan on her hip "good morning Lilly" we start eating and Gerard come down and sit next to me "why he/she isn't moving?" He said putting his hand on my stomach "Hahahaha baby I'm only 1 month how many times I should say that" I said laughing "OMG OMG YOU ARE PREGNANT?" Lilian fangirl "haha yes" "YAAAY IM GONNA BE AN AUNT AGAIN IM GONNA BE AN AUNT AGAIN" she said dancing around and we laugh "I'm so glad we found you Lilly" Geri said hugging her "me more big bro" she said hugging back.