First Day of High School

As Regina Mills sat down in her freshman biology class, she saw Robin Locksley staring at her. He was a jock, and she was a nerd. He was probably just staring at how wierd she looked with her glasses and how wierd her being a nerd was. This was her first day at Lincoln High, and it was the middle of the year. Her mother was very strict, and she knew nothing was more important than studies, but the fact that a guy was staring at her and smiling made her blush. She was shy, so this was natural for her. When the teacher came in, he said," Class, if you didn't notice, we have a new student. Would you come up here, Miss Regina Mills?" Everyone suddenly stared at her, well the ones that weren't already. She blushed under her jacket as she stepped up to the front. "Tell us where you are from, Regina." "I am from Storybrooke, Maine." She said quietly. The teacher could notice her timidness, so he didn't ask any more questions. She went back to her seat, and pulled out Pride and Predjudice. She knew she was a nerd and people did too, but she still felt that people thought she didn't belong. Maybe she didn't, but she loved school, so she was going to have to deal with it.

When she got out of class, she could feel Robin following her. She was getting mad because she could tell he was smiling. When she looked behind her, he stopped smiling and blushed. "What? Are you gonna laugh at me like everyone else does?" She asked him, her cheeks red from her anger. "Uh no. I was actually going to ask if you wanted to come over to my house and help me study. Maybe after we could go to the movies. I need some help because I am almost failing math and well, why not have a fun time too?" Regina was taken aback by him asking her out. "Um.. I guess that would be fine. Give me your number so I can call you and ask where you live. I still don't know my way around town, and it would be bad if I got lost on my first day." She replied with a nervous voice. She could tell he was just trying to be nice, but she could also tell there was another something to it. A joke maybe? Or maybe he actually liked her. She couldn't help blushing, and when she left school she was still smiling.