Seventh day of Christmas

"Let's play Monopoly!" Henry screamed when Regina asked what game they wanted to play. Robin got the game out of the chest in the den and laid it on the coffee table. "I want to be the doggy." Reagan said, grabbing her token. Henry was the hat, Regina was the boat, and Robin was the trophy. "I'll go get some punch." Regina said, slowly getting up from the floor. "Are you okay, Mommy?" Reagan asked, worried that her mother might be injured. "I'm fine, just a little sore from sitting down so long." Regina brought the drinks back and when she did, there was a chair in place of her pillow. "Papa wanted you to be comfortable." Reagan said when Regina looked at Robin, then back at the chair. "Well, thank you, my King." Robin rolled the dice and got sent to jail. "Papa, what did you do to go to jail?" Reagan asked. "He must have been a very bad thief." Regina said, making sure Robin got the hint. In high school she had teased him about being 'Robin Hood' because he had gone into his sister's room and taken her mascara when Regina had forgotten hers at her house. They had been together for almost ten years now. Married, about 6. Time flew by when you were with someone you loved. Just like Monopoly does.

A/N 

Sorry about this being so short, I just didn't have much time to write today. Hope you'll stay tuned in for tomorrow's update!