Again

"Regina, you need to go see the doctor. With all of this throwing up and so many bad headaches, I'm beginning to worry. Please, do it for me." Robin pleaded holding Regina's hair back as she emptied her stomach into the toilet. She groaned and brought her face to look at his. "I'm fine. Nothing is going on with me. Its probably just the flu." She sat up and went to brush her teeth. Before she could, Robin grabbed her tooth brush. "Not until you promise me that you'll make a doctor's appointment." She groaned, then snatched the brush out of his hand."Fine."

     Robin walked back into their room to find Reagan sitting on the bed. "Is Mommy okay?" she asked worried about her mother. Robin was about to answer when Regina's phone rang. He picked it up and looked at who was calling. Emma. He handed the phone to Regina, knowing it could be 'girl talk'. "Reagan Mommy's fine. She's just been having headaches and been throwing up. Its probably just the flu, like you had last week." As soon as Robin finished his sentence, Regina pulled him into the bathroom. "Is everything alright?" "Yes, but there's news. Emma's pregnant!" "That's amazing! Wait..." "What?"Regina asked confused. "Regina, she's been having these same symptoms. She also thought it was the flu. Could you be pregnant, too?" He asked hopefully. "I..I guess I could be. Could you run by the pharmacy after work and get some tests? We can try tonight. What if I am? Again?" Regina said, in complete shock. "Love, it will be alright if you are or not. We can try anyway." Robin said, gently caressing her cheek.

   "Do you have them?" Regina asked nervously. She had stayed home all day, mostly without reason. The only real reason she had was because she was scared. Scared of the possibility of having another child. They both had only wanted one, so two? She was absolutely terrified. "Yes, love, I have them. When shall we try?" He rubbed her back, trying to calm her down. "Tonight after Reagan is asleep." He nodded then kissed her. This could be the last normal day in their lives , because both of them had only wanted one child. Possibly too late for that now though.

   "Are you sure you're okay, Mommy?" Reagan asked, worried for her. "Reagan I'm perfectly fine. Goodnight sweetie. I'll see you in the morning, okay?" Reagan just nodded already falling asleep. When Regina walked into their bathroom, Robin was already sitting on the side of the tub. "She's asleep. Let's get this over with." She walked over, took the test, then waited anxiously with her husband for the results. The time was up, and Robin picked up the test. They both looked down to see, positive.