School

"Wait, so you slept with him?" Emma asked Regina when they got to school. "Girl, that's awesome! And strange considering you didn't do it already from the fact that you've been almost official for three years. Remember when you were a nerdy girl? It was hilarious!" She was laughing at how strange Regina had looked the first day of school. "Um, I guess you could say that we technically did, but we didn't do anything. I just fell asleep in his arms. Well, I mean, he did walk in on me when I was practically naked, but other than that, no. We didn't sleep together." Regina said trying to change the subject to something less embarrassing. "Fine, but did anything happen this morning? Did his parents flip when they found out you stayed the night?" Emma asked, eager for answers." Well, his little sister did walk in on us when we were kissing. And no, his mom just gave me some of Ella's clothes to wear. They are a little tight, but oh well." Regina said tugging the shirt down so none of the guys saw her butt through the tight jeans and tight tank top. "Oh my gosh! Were you guys being passionate or just like a chaste kiss or what? Give me some answers here woman!" Emma said now desperate for answers. "Well, I was putting on mascara, I turned around and he was staring into my eyes so I stared back and he kissed me and I kinda deepened the kiss so he picked me up by my hips and sat me on his bed and then he was still standing up so I wrapped my arms around his neck and then his sister walked in and then ran out and told his mom that we were kissing. Can we please get of of this subject now?" Regina asked, too embarrassed to say all of the details. Regina's phone started buzzing, and she saw that Robin was calling her. "Um, I gotta take this." She said, walking out to the garden.

Little to her knowledge, Robin was out there too. They ran into each other, and when they did, he accidentally smacked her butt when she bumped into him. She screamed, and then noticed it was him. That comforted her a little. "Hey. I am so glad we get to talk. And Emma, can we have some privacy?" He asked, noticing a bright red leather jacket behind the bushes. She moaned, but left after she could tell something was wrong. "There is something we need to talk about." Both Regina and Robin said at the same time.