Eighth day of Christmas

"But I want to play dress up!" Reagan screamed at her father and 'uncle'. "Reagan, we need to do something we will all like." Killian said, trying to calm the young girl down. Liam was sick so Emma was staying home with him. Henry was out shopping for last minute Christmas gifts with Regina and Maxanne, and the two men were stuck babysitting Reagan. "Pick a hand." She said as she grabbed a toy and put it in one hand. She moved it around in between her hands, trying to confuse the men. "Left." They said at the same time, and Reagan giggled. "Wrong." She laughed, grabbing costumes from her closet. "Now, since Mommy isn't here, one of you have to be the queen and the other has to be the knight. Play Rock Paper Scissors or something to pick which character you are."

She said, leaving the room to get changed as the princess. A few minutes later she returned to see neither dressed as the queen. "Come on, it isn't that hard. She's your wife, it would be less wierd for you to get into her costume." Killian pleaded. "You probably wouldn't rip it, though. And you two are like brother and sister. Haven't you worn Emma's clothes before?" Robin tried. He really did not want to get into the costume. He was not going to let go of his pride and slip into that tiny dress, no matter how much he loved Reagan. It was not something he was willing to do. Reagan ran out of the room and grabbed two straws from the cabinet in the kitchen. She folded on in half and the other only three fourths of the way. She held both in her small hand as she walked into her playroom. "Pick one." She said. The men stopped arguing and picked a straw. "Killian, I am so sorry." Robin said with a smile, running to put the knight helmet on. Killian groaned and left the room to put the small dress on. When he came back in, Reagan shook her head. "You have to have the crown to be a queen." She said, climbing on her bed to place the fake tiara on his head. "I'm sorry, my princess." He said, slightly bowing. He wanted to kill Robin for this. If Emma ever saw him like this, he would not ever go home again with the embarrassment. A few hours into playtime, yes hours, Reagan heard the front door open. "Mommy!" She screamed and ran to hug her mother. "So you got them to play dress up, I see." Regina laughed as she picked her daughter up and glanced at the two men. Killian was lurking in the hallway, not wanting to be seen in a dress. "Killian, dear, you know Emma will want to see this." She said as she took her phone out and snapped a picture. He tried to run but Robin grabbed his arm. "You're in too deep." He said as Regina sent the photograph to Emma. "I'm surprised you didn't get stuck in the dress." Regina said as she lifted the knight helmet off of Robin's head and kissed his cheek. "Well, what can I say. I guess it's just the luck of the draw." He said, picking Regina up. Killian returned with the dress in his hands. "Here you go. I'm happy to let you be queen." Regina laughed and Reagan giggled. Killian was going to hate her for sending Emma that picture, but she didn't care. As long as her little princess was happy, so was she.