Morning

When Regina woke up, she felt a lot of warmth beside her. She tried to move her arms, but couldn't. She was about to panic until she felt Robin's chest rise telling her it was all okay. She immediately nuzzles her head into the crook of his neck and hugged him tighter. He groaned and she realized she was squeezing him really hard. When he woke up minutes later he said,"Good morning, sweetheart." She giggled at this, and he chuckled. He loved to hear her next to him. Being with her was the only thing that mattered to him right now. She was the best thing that had ever happened to him. He wanted this to happen every morning. Later, of course, but still. This was the moment that he knew he truly loved her. "Robin." "Huh?" Robin asked, still in a daze about dreaming about their life in the future. "Robin, I love you and want to stay here forever, but what time is it?" She asked him because she needed to go home as soon as possible. Her mom was going to be wondering who she spent the night with if she stayed any longer. "It's 9:30. I love you so much." He said as he squeezed her tighter until she was begging him to release a little bit so she could breath again. "I love you too. I guess I'll go home around 12. If not my mom will be wondering where I am." Regina said as his lips met hers. Regina accepted this soft kiss, and kissed him back. They were still hugging, and their warmth was all they needed. Well, and each other.

    "Here, you can wear these. Just change in Robin's bathroom. He shouldn't mind." Robin's mom said handing her a black tank top and black jeans. She had taken a shower and was wrapped in a towel. "Thank you so much." Regina said as she saw Robin start to walk into the room, but then leave. She let out a small laugh, then headed to change. When she came out, Robin was there waiting for her. "Hey. Let me text my mom an tell her that I'm just going to go on to school. She will be worried if I don't." Regina said as she walked out of the bathroom. The jeans were tight, and so was the shirt. She was having to use Robin's sister's clothes. She was a year younger than them. Regina pulled her hair into a fishtail braid, then grabbed her bottle of mascara out of her backpack and put on a thin layer of it. "You are beautiful without makeup. I dare you to go one day at school without it. I want everyone to see your natural beauty." Robin said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She giggled and said,"Only you think I look pretty without it. Well, and your parents, but they think everyone is." She said as she turned around to see her boyfriend staring into her eyes. She stared back into his bright blue eyes. He gently leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Her eyes were clouded in a purple haze, but this time he didn't even notice. She deepened the kiss, and he picked her up by her waist and set her down sitting on his bed. He was still standing up, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. The one thing that broke their kiss was Robin's little sister running into his room saying," Robin hurry up or you are gonna have to walk to school. Oh, um, hi Regina." She slowly walked out of the room and in less than 5 seconds they heard her yell," Mom, Regina and Robin were kissing!" They burst out laughing, got their bags, and left the room.

High School Sweetheartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें