One word changes everything

"Okay. So when you do that you get..." Regina said, leaving him to answer the question. "Twenty three?" Robin answered, but he was not confident at all. Regina was laughing and said,"Yep!" She was sitting on his bed and so was he, and then she looked over at him. They had been studying together for almost four years now."I like this. Us. Sitting here and studying. It's nice. And you being prettier than any of the other girls at school makes it even more enjoyable. I actually like studying. But only with you." He said, casually placing his hand on hers. She almost jumped at how his hands sent a current of warm and cold chills down her spine. His hand was warm and rough, and hers were soft and cold. He could feel that, and seeing her there, she looked even more beautiful. "Regina, you are more beautiful than anyone else at the school. I've never been with anyone like you, and this feels so much different than anything else I've felt with other girls. Regina Mills, I think I'm in love with you." By this time she was almost crying with joy. "Robin Locksley, I think I'm in love with you too." She said her tears finally coming out. He placed a chaste kiss on her lips, and she could feel a spark between them. She kissed him back, and their kisses were gentle, soft. Regina's eyes were turning purple, and Robin was going to ask about them, but he was kissing her and didn't want to ruin the moment. They immediately stopped kissing when they heard a knock on his door. "Come in." Robin said, and his dad walked in. Regina had moved into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. She quickly moved and sat beside him, blushing the whole time. Robin's dad just gave his son a thumbs up, then walked and backed out of the room slowly. Regina couldn't help but giggle, and Robin let out a deep chuckle.

     They could hear his parents talking downstairs, but didn't care. "What time is it?" Regina asked Robin because she knew she was going to have to leave soon to go back home. She was laying on Robin's bed, and he was laying beside her. "Do you have to go? I'm sure my parents wouldn't care if you spent the night. You can sleep in my bed and I can sleep on the couch over there." Robin said hoping she would say yes. "Let me ask my mom." She said, secretly hoping her mom would say yes also. She texted her mom and asked if she could spend the night at her friends house. It was raining, so she didn't want to walk home anyway. "She said yes." Regina said, leaning over to hug Robin. He hugged her back, then kissed her temple. "Regina Mills, I love you." He whispered, and at that, they both fell asleep in each others arms.