Is it a date or a study date?

"Mom? Are you home yet?" She asked as she walked into the small apartment. She could hear a rustling in the next room over, so she knew someone was home. She set her stuff down and went to her room. There were boxes everywhere, and she still had to get ready for her 'date' tonight with Robin. She had never been asked out, and she thought it would never happen. But tonight was different. Tonight she would dress unlike a nerd. Tonight she would be herself that wasn't a nerd. She hoped Robin didn't mind. Even if it was just a joke. She dressed in a light blue sweater and jeans. It looked cute enough. Putting on another layer of mascara, she headed toward her moms room. "Hey. I've got to go help a student study and then we are going to the movies. I'll be home by 11:00. You don't have to wait up on me." She said as her mom nodded and let her go. 

     "Woah. You look good." Robin said this as Regina walked up to his house. She was surprised to see him sitting on his porch, thinking he would be inside talking to his friends on the phone about how funny this joke was that they were playing on her. Okay, so maybe they aren't playing a joke on me, she thought. "Really? I just changed into a sweater because the movies can be cold. What are we even seeing anyway?" She asked coming up to his steps. "I was thinking Age of Adaline for you. We can see something else if you want though." He said, putting his arm around her waist and dragging her to him as he led her into his house. "Let's go up to my room. It's more private there." He said leading her up the steps by holding her hand. She blushed at this, because he was pulling her around his house. They had only just met, but they could both feel a connection between them.