The Wedding

"Love, you look terrific. Gina does a good job with makeup. "Killian said, placing a kiss on Emma's cheek. "Thanks. Now, let's get on with this wedding." Emma said, taking one last look in the mirror. Her gown was elegant, fit for a princess. Regina had helped her pick it out. Her hair was pulled up into a bun with strands hanging from the sides. She wished her parents to be there, but she had never met them. She was on her own, mostly spending her time at Killian's apartment. His parents didn't seem to even know him because they never even sad hello to him when they passed him. Not that he cared. He loved Emma and that was all that mattered to him.

     Regina was dressed in a dark purple full length bridesmaid dress, along with Mary Margret Blanchard. Robin was wearing a tuxedo, along side Graham Hunter, August Woode, and David Nolan. Robin was the best man and Regina was the maid of honor. Emma and Killian said their vows, kissed, and left for their honeymoon. The two were as happy as could be. 

   Emma called Regina that night. "Thanks, Gina. For being there when I needed you and all. I don't think I could have made it through high school without a friend like you." She said, crying at the memories of being bullied, how Gina would stand up for her. They were truly best friends forever. "Your welcome. And remember, I love you, no matter what comes between us. Have a fun time with Killian tonight." Gina said laughing. Emma giggled from the other side of the phone, saying she would. "I love you too, Gina." And with that, the call was ended.

     "Are you alright, Gigi?" Robin asked, rubbing her shoulders. Regina sighed and lent into Robin's hug, resting her head on his chest. "Just nervous about the wedding. It's only a week away. I don't know whether to be excited or frightened." Robin laughed, hugging her even tighter. "Don't be nervous. It is just a ceremony that will bond us together for the rest of our lives. That is what you want, isn't it?" She lifted her head to see his face and kissed him lightly. "Of course. All I want is you. You are all I've ever wanted. I need nothing other than you. It's just such a big deal." He hugged her one last time, picking her up bridal style and saying, "I know. Let's just go to sleep." He set her down under the covers and climbed in on his side. They whispered I love yous and fell asleep in each others arms.