Garden

"Robin, you go first. My news can wait." Regina said a little nervous, because he looked way more serious than he usually was. "Okay. It's about us. I love you. More than anything in the world. I know this is crazy, but, Regina Maria Mills, will you marry me?" He had gotten down on one knee and pulled out a ring that was amazing. Regina was in so much shock, she could only nod her head and wrap her arms around him and he lifted her into the air. Her heart was beating so fast that almost nothing made since, except for them being together. After things calmed down a bit, Robin asked," What was your news?" She had completely forgotten until now. "Oh, it was going to be about how we almost, well, but now it doesn't matter!" She said still hugging him tightly. "Robin Locksley, I love you more than anything or anyone in all the realms. Oh, and there is a little thing you might need to know if we are going to get married." "And what is that?" Robin asked, concerned it would be about her not being able to carry a child or something. "Oh. There is nothing to be worried about. It's just the fact that I come from a family of fairy tale characters. Please don't freak out. I love you, and you are the best thing that ever happened to me." He was still in shock of that fact, but didnt care. She meant everything to him, and he would give anything up to be with her for the rest of his life. "None of that matters. I would do anything for you, and I love you more than anything. Regina Mills, I will love you until the end of time." "And I to you, Robin Locksley."