A Brazilian Wedding

Emma and Killian had gotten back to Brazil  the day before Robin and Regina's wedding. Every one was so excited for both of them. The couple was extremely nervous, but calmed down when they saw each other. "Robin, this is a very important day for you and my daughter. Don't mess it up."Cora said, glaring at him. "What she means to say is have a lovely time at the wedding and live your lives together happily." Henry said, trying to get rid of the timidness Robin seemed to have. Robin took a deep breath, waiting for Regina to come out. He heard the music begin to play and gasped. She looked absolutely marvelous. Her olive skin was complimented with the cream colored ball gown style dress that she wore. It had a sweetheart neckline, nothing too risky. The dress had embroidered flowers in a pale pink thread going down the front. He looked up to see her gorgeous face. Her makeup was light, showing off her natural beauty. Her hair was down, loose curls hanging around her chest. She was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. The sunset was leaving an orange hue around her. He took her small hands in his large ones and whispered, "Hello, milady. You look quite lovely this evening." Regina blushed when he kissed her knuckles. "I love you." was her response. They said their vows and went to the reception. Their reception was also outdoors, but in a garden like when he had proposed to her. This brought back memories of the four years they had been together. And now they would finally be a family. This was truly the best time both Regina and Robin had ever had together, but they knew they would have even more memories to come in the near future.