Before the Wedding

"Love, what was it that you wanted to talk about earlier?" Killian asked, helping Emma into her gown. They were not traditional at all, so this was normal. "Oh yeah, that. Um..." She was really nervous about telling him. How would he react. Sure, they were about to get married but still. Being pregnant before getting married. She reassured herself by thinking that this happened a lot during this time. "Well, um, I'm pregnant." She mumbled, not quite loud enough for him to hear. "What was that, love?" She grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from the desk in the room and wrote what she had said. When she saw that he understood, she threw the paper into the fireplace. "Love, this is wonderful! Was that why you and Gina left right after breakfast?" Emma just nodded. Killian kissed her, but this time it was a chaste and loving kiss. They both knew that they had to get ready for the wedding, so Emma went to Regina to have her makeup done, and Killian went to Robin to hang out.

"Oh, Emma! You look so wonderful!" Regina exclaimed when she walked into the room. "I told him." Emma said, looking nervous. "About the baby? What did he say?" Emma nodded and said, "Gina, he was so happy. I didn't know if I would be able to tell him, but when I did, it all felt so right." Regina hugged her friend, then went to work on her makeup.