Planning

"You are what!" Emma asked hugging her friend so hard that Regina was afraid Emma was going to choke her. "You heard me. We are going to get married a few weeks after we get out of school." It had been a few weeks since Regina had told her they were engaged, and now they had almost planned out the entire wedding. "Oh my gosh! That's great, Regina!" Emma said running to Robin and leaping into his arms and congratulating him for finally getting up the courage." You hurt her, I am coming after you with a knife." She whispered into his ear. Robin dropped her in a chair and then went to Regina. He swooped her up in his arms, then placed a chaste kiss on her forehead. "How's my lovely fiancé?" He asked, but quietly enough no one else heard him. It would ruin everything. "Amazing. As always." Regina said as he put her down so she could get her books for her next class. "Hey, how are you and Killian. I kinda forgot to ask on the phone last night." Regina asked Emma as they walked to their next class. "Oh. I was actually at his place last night." She said, blushing even though she had said this plenty of times before." Ah, so that's what those noises in the background were." Regina said, laughing. "So, I think he might ask me." Emma said with a wide grin on her face." What! Are you serious?" Regina asked her best friend, giving her a hug." Yeah. He said he was going to give me something special. Like that I would wear forever." She said bouncing up and down. "That's great! Even considering what you two have done, like get in fights, but then make up." Regina said giving her friend an even tighter squeeze than before." Well, I have to go to Lit now. Ill talk to you after class, okay?" She said walking into the classroom leaving her friend alone to be giddy about her boyfriend possibly proposing soon.