Sixth Day of Christmas

A/N

Sorry about not updating yesterday, but my IPod decided to quit working. Thankfully it is working today, so I was able to write the sixth day of Christmas. I decided to skip the fifth day because it would be too stressful to write. Anyway, here's the sixth day of Christmas.

  "What movie are we going to watch?" Emma asked as Henry ran to sit by his mother. Reagan ran behind him and hugged him while sitting next to him. "Let's watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" She said, patting the seat next to her for Regina to sit there. "I'm going to sit by Papa." She said, and Reagan nodded. She knew her parents didn't get to spend much time together anymore now that Maxanne was born. Henry had agreed on the movie, but Emma and Regina wanted a more grown-up movie. "But those are nasty. They have kissing in them." He made a disgusted face, and Reagan imitated him. The two laughed at each other's faces, but Henry thought she looked cute when she made a 'ewwy' face. "Let the kids watch what they want to. You and Regina can have a girls night out and watch some chick flick. Tonight is about the children." Killian said, kissing Emma's head. Once the movie started playing, Regina rested her head on Robin's shoulder and wrapped her arms around him. She loved being close to him, not having to worry about their kids. He kissed her hair, knowing she would fall asleep before the movie was even halfway over. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, letting her cuddle into his side. "Mommy, don't fall asleep, please. I might want you to hold me when the mean Mr. Grinch comes on." Reagan said, leaning into Henry. He could protect her if she needed it. He was always so brave. At the playground, he would always climb on the monkey bars, something she was always too scared to do. Maybe he could help her get over that fear one day. "How about I make some s'mores?" Killian asked, knowing the kids would be excited. They both screamed, happy to get as much sugar as they could. "Reagan, only one. We don't need you waking Mommy up before we even get home." Reagan nodded at her father's words. Henry also decided to only take one, making it fair so that Reagan didn't feel left out of the extra sugar. The kids watched the movie intently, never letting their eyes stray from the television screen for more than three seconds at a time. Emma had started dozing off until the kids screamed at the sight of the Grinch. 'This is going to be a long night.' Emma thought as Henry and Reagan huddled against her.