News

"Eeehhhhh!!" Emma screamed running down the hall towards Regina. Emma jumped onto her friend's back and held out her hand in front of Regina's face. When Regina saw the engagement ring, she screamed too. Soon, everyone was watching them. They were acting like giddy little girls. They were, just giddy women. And fiances to very handsome men."What?" Robin asked, walking over to see his girlfriend and her best friend hugging while jumping up an down." Emma's getting married!" Regina whispered into her fiances ear." Woah. So the little man finally got the courage to ask you. I'm so happy for you guys!" Robin said, placing a gentle kiss to Regina's lips." Oh guys. Can you save that for later?" Killian asked, walking up. Even though he just got onto his friends, he gave Emma a quick kiss on the lips. All of them were smiling like idiots, but didn't care anymore. They were all too happy about getting married. Regina and Robin knew they were meant to be together, and, well, Emma and Killian were in love. They just knew everything was going to work out alright.

 "I have one tiny question about you." Robin said wrapping his arms tightly around Regina's waist, pulling her closer to him. "And what is that?" She asked him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well, whenever we kiss, your eyes seem to have a bit of a purple haze. Is that natural?" He asked, placing a chaste kiss on her cheek." Oh that. It happens whenever I get really happy or excited. I told you that I come from a magical family and well, that's one of the effects." She said, blushing at releasing this bit of information." Ah. So can you I don't know, use magic?" Robin asked, pulling her even closer to him. "I don't know. I've never tried. However, my mom always says that if I feel extremely giddy, to lock myself away or something bad could happen."Regina said, nuzzling her head into his coat. They were outside in the garden of her house, and it was a bit chilly at 9:00pm. "Well, perhaps we should see if you can play with magic. I do feel a bit of a spark when we kiss. Could that be magic?" Robin asked, placing a kiss on her temple." It could be. Or it could just be your hormones. Either way, we should probably ask my mother what would happen if , lets say, had a child sometime in the hopefully near future." She said, muffled by his jacket, and she could feel him chuckling lightly. "I love it when you joke around like we might never have a child. You are able to carry one, right?" Robin asked her, pushing her back gently so he could see her face." Yes, of course. I'm still just a little nervous about how soon the wedding is." She said, blushing even more. "I know. And I love it when you blush at my jokes. More importantly, I love you." He said, pulling her into a kiss she couldn't break even if she wanted to." Let's go to a place a bit warmer, shall we?" Regina asked, giggling as she pulled him into the house and up to her room. She had a fire place there, and she wanted to show him her room. "I have an idea. Try to start a fire with magic!" Robin said, begging her. He was cold, but he really just wanted to see if she would do it for him. "Like how?" She asked, not sure what to do." How am I supposed to know. You're the one who comes from a magical family." He said, pulling her down onto his lap. He loved feeling this way. Being with her. Everything was perfect for them. And in a few weeks, they could possibly start a family together. Just the thought made his heart burst with love for her. "Well, here goes nothing." She said, standing up. She moved over to the fireplace and thought about fire. Heat. Magic. Surely enough, less than five minutes later, a huge fire was going in the fireplace. "You know, we could do this every night soon. Have a fire going in the fireplace that you create with your magic," she blushed at that comment," and hopefully in the near future have a child on its way. Doesn't that sound nice?" Robin asked her as she shifted in his lap to turn around and face him. "It all seems like a dream, yet I know it could happen so soon." She said, lacing her fingers in between his.