Prologue

I Aldrich Ranford Winston, take thee Rio Takahashi to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.

I, Rio Takahashi, take thee, Aldrich Ranford Winston, to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer , for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.

Two men make double vows, in secluded royal chapels with such empty feeling, no more than to fulfil an old superstitious tradition. One was force to go through it without any option to release himself and yet another is force by his duty as a royal blood.

The marriage is grand for commoner level, but for noble it just a small occasion. At least, it will tie two hearts in unbreakable marriage. Divorce was out from option, mean only death can grant the each other a freedom.

The solemnly are so clear in both faces. The dry vows like a voice recording machine that had keep repeatedly playing without any emotion. The crown prince wears a black royal military wedding while the other wears white military wedding attire

The cold finger was brushes each other by the time they do an exchange ring. Nor smile are detect in each other eyes. Both are wearing a stoic and poker mask. From now on the commoner will bare a title as a His Your Royal Highness Crown Prince of Candace.

The man in white attire was freak through the ceremony. He is not familiar with this country custom. Moreover, he doesn't even know any info about the man who currently is his husband by concrete law.

He just follow the other man step when greet the guest. Some shows their true bless, some show a fake blessing, but another half bluntly show their objection as clear as daylight. But it doesn't mean anything for someone who has spent his days more or less than fifteen years alone.

How long this marries will last? The question keeps assault his mind reluctantly when his hand busy handshake with a noble or whatever their status. He doesn't have time to study their background before the marriage commence.

"You may my legal wife after tomorrow ceremony but keep in your memory to never expect me to treat you like one." A cold manly voice has warned before the marriage ceremony. A reminder for himself to remained as a lone soul forever.

Copyright © 2016 Shinouji All Rights Reserved

~~~Strictly Reminder~~~

All my stories only published under @shinouji account on Wattpad. If you spot any of my stories in another site please inform me as soon as possible. Thank you...