Chapter 19

RIO POV

A light suddenly expelled the darkness, revealing the white room as I facing a large white screen. The room doesn't have any furniture except the six feet white screen. The screening start playing with the familiar scene I knew very well. All of a sudden, the powerful invisible force has sucked me into the large screen that makes me meet a younger version of me.

The young version of me that had been locked up inside the unused large cupboard. The white shirt had been painted with a red colored blob that without doubt from the brand new wound on his backhand and beneath the shirt. The little me singing some song I heard on the way back from the mart. The little me rocked himself with a teary face until he falls to sleep.

Later on, a harsh door opening makes he stirred with fearful face. A feminine hand tugs his hair out. Then, berate and curse words spiraling out from her mouth. The scene keeps changing from one to another as the kid version of me reached the certain age when I released from her clawed.

Unfortunately, the scene keeps replaying until I lost count. The memories served as a memento that I am unworthy to be in love with the person. A memento that make me look like the ill mentally person live in a constant alertness and anticipation waiting for the next attack to occur.

I started to notice that my skin packed with the scars. The scars look new and fresh. The blood was pouring out from the shallow and deep wound. Some were rotten flesh because the infection. I scrapped the skin that start bleeding. Noooooooo! Aldrich just erased all the scarred. He will stop loving me if he sees this ugly marred skin.

Please, please make it go away just like the past. I spotted the kid watched me with dead eyes. "Dear me, why are you feel disgusted with our skin? You're me and I'm yours. It isn't fair if I'm the only one whom permanently shoulders this." The kid grabs my hand.

I push the kid away, begin to scratch the stinking infection skin again. The kid watched me with a devilish smile. The blood heavily poured out from the wounded place. His facial was telling me that I deserved all of it.

"Bastard, why are you dirtying my floor? Scum. Rubbish." A sharp slap hit my face. I turn around and see my Oka san with lewd clothes. Her favorite see thru lewd gown to lure his man's lust.

This times the young me had swapped the place with me. He watches as the woman torture and whips my back. No emotions appear on his small face. The woman keeps hitting me nonstop until I lose consciousness. Then again, she is continuously doing it every time I opened my eyes.

"What is yours is mine too, and what's mine is only mine. Am I right, my love?" Oka san sinister smile while lean on the wall. Her smile becomes so wide creepy.

"Yes, you totally right, my amour." A shadow emerges from the closed curtain only to show the one I long to help me.

I smile in relief when spot him, but everything shattered when I watch him kiss Oka san. This is not true, right. The woman is manipulative my mind as she did when I still a small boy. She is the slutty that never satisfied with one person.

"Don't touch my husband. I'll kill you." Sudden courageous seeps inside me.

"Aww, now you turn to be a faggot. A refine man like this will never fall on your dirty world. Right, Honey?" She licked Aldrich's lips, touching his body freely.

"Yes, babe. This faggot is mentally unstable. I am yours and always yours." My tears fall heavily when watching their make out session. This feels so dirty. So wrong. So devastated.

"Please... nooo.... He is mine. At least, don't take my happiness away. Please Oka san..." I beg as I tried to struggle against the chain that ties my legs.