Chapter 21

RIO POV

Childhood life supposedly was a treasure memory of life. As a child, we didn't need to think about adult life. No need to think about a money, a commitment, affair, etcetera. We just need to playful chasing the joyful moment, make a friend without hidden intention, and laugh every second.

Honestly, leading such a life is what I wish all along. I want a lot friend. I want to play whatever amazing play with the peers. Often, I suffered a jealousy when caught a happy smile plastered on the fortunate kids face.

On the hand, I was different from the day I was born. All the child's dream already robbed away from me since I first crying. Nobody excited to meet me. Nobody kind enough to engulf me with love or spoils me to rotten. NOBODY.

The whip, clothes hanger, and belt were my skin best friend. Crying was a music echoes in the house. However, the tools escalated to become dangerous as my age increased. The blunt tools replaced by the sharp tools. If I'm crying too much she stuffed my mouth with anything that can fit inside of it. The room becomes a silent witness of the cruelty befall on me.

And, I had spent more than half of childhood nights in the closet than a bed. She locked me into it after leashing all venom words and physical abused. The thing makes me dispel all the night's fear unlike the kids around me. I love the night because I was free from any domestic violence and she only locked me into the closet. I don't care the treatment since it can reduce the pain from the beaten. And, at night she was busily selling herself around the pervert man.

She would just start picking on me for little things, or even nothing. Bawling at me, backing me into the corner until I was whimpering and crying, she would just laugh at me and walk away, satisfied by my distress. Oka san always threatened me countless times that it sounds like a song playing in my childhood.

She blackmailed me with a deadly threat if I ever tell anyone. I was isolated from the peer, I was isolated from the playground or any other adult. She never regretted or asked any forgiveness as I remembered. I was forced to mature from my actual age, witness her corrupted my mind with all her indecency and dirty bitch running mouth.

I know the condom and white fluid inside of the thing much in the tender age. I am the slave of my mother. The free labor worker that had been granted to her. I need to neat her dirty and sex filled the room as soon as possible as the first ray of sunlight hit the earth. Any delay will cause the unbearable pain and unnecessary wound paint on the malnutrition body of mine. She so clever to hide all the traces of the abused by locking me in the house or just inflicted it on hidden places.

I never know what the kindness is and love as I just face with hatred and abused for so long as I remembered. The fear and silence revolt had successfully embed in myself since I know I had a right to defend myself. However, the fear still there as I just a powerless brat.

The screaming and loud crying decreased but the abused keep increasing. I stop screaming and cry, as it is meaningless. My neighbors must have heard the raised voices all the time, but no-one complained or did anything about it. Everyone is just deafening their ears to assist me some help. As I grow old enough to think rationally, I have learned that humanity just a cheaper thing.

As a single mother, she was in and out of relationships. So there were always boyfriends round at the house, some of them were violent and really nasty with me. Oka san become more violent when she engulfed in agitated self or had some trouble with her bed partner. I'd become her punching bag when those bastard men tossed her aside. She blamed me for all those misfortunes fallen into her life. She labelled me same as the sperm donor that impregnates her.