Epilogue

Rio POV

The sunlight brightening above our head as if blessing our anniversary day. Although, today is our anniversary, Aldrich seems restless and sulking because we are leaving our little devils under Jared care with heavy surveillance.

A year passed after great drama unfold. A year full with sorrows, grieves, revelation, reconciliation and happiness. In a year, there was improvement in relation between Aldrich and his siblings. They began unveiling the wall between themselves and tried their best to understanding each other.

Unfortunately, Lawrence was diagnosed with permanent amnesia that erased his mother existence from his memory. He called Aldrich as a Royal Uncle and acknowledge his biological father without any fuss. Maybe the instinct between son and father causes him to open his heart to Prince Wilfred.

His life now better than living with his devil mother. Tia had been a great mother to his stepson, providing him all comforts she can afford. The better mother than his real mother, although they didn't share any blood. The additional family member, Prince Wilfred second children also cure the boy's heart, and beginning to paste a real smile on the depressed boy. Currently, Lawrence was under therapy.

I always hope he can be normal again and finding the real happiness. Royal Father also changed and become closer to Aldrich and our children. Every two weeks, he would put strict orders gathered his children and grandchildren, a day for us to spend as a family erasing the hole in our relationship.

At first, Aldrich always found an excuse to avoid it like a great plague. He felt uncomfortable and awkward, but the truth he doesn't know how to carry himself around his family members. Thinking it back, these things sort of hilarious, seeing him clumsily associates with them.

Over the times, he finally overcomes these negative feelings, easily carried some jokes and teasing his siblings. The changed had made others saw him in a new light, respecting him as a real brother and supporting him as they can. Truly, the turn of the event benefits both of family royal as well the citizens. The great effect when nobody dares to use or agitator their broken relationship. Every siblings care and defend each other back like they defend their own life.

The day when the second princess slapped the greedy minister that wanted to strife their newfound relationship in public, opening the eyes of the spectator the consequence they would receive if they dare to play with the Royal family. The story behind Anneliese punishment and dead also bring everyone shuddered until marrow bone. That was also the unwritten warning to anyone who dare to repeat the same action.

"Where is your mind wandering?" A warm body hug from behind. The sandalwood scent assaults my nostril clearly cause me salivate over the man behind me.

"Remember how many trials we had faces that changed our life to be how we were today." A soft kiss landed on my neck.

"Today not a good day to reminiscence and trace old wound." He whispered while nibbling my left ear.

"Not all contains bad memories." I turn around, facing the big bad wolf whom preying me like a most delicious food. "Don't start a thing you can't finish right away." I pinch his nose bridge.

"I can if we do it in the quick term." The thick seduction appears from his lips and eyes.

"I won't believe it. I have been your husband more than ten years knowing you can't stop easily once you step in beast mode."

"The sexy beast that more desirable than The Beast in fairy tales." He slowly releases me with a big sigh.

"At least, he won't be the beast to his wife." I grab the coat from the chair.