Chapter 9

Rio POV

An unwillingness moans.

A slapping fleshes.

The ragged breaths.

The duo uncontrollable hearts beat.

Sounds that had accompanied ours chamber for almost two weeks. It all began after the big misunderstanding on our first night. Until now, he refused to hear the real reason and I had given up explaining to him.

He also replaced new aided to take Jared place. I feel a slight uncomfortable with the new attendance, merely I could detected an annoying and disgusted emotion whenever he serve me. I miss Jared accompanied. He was the one who understanding and treat me as a normal person. He is like a brother to me.

However, the cruel prince had torn him up from me. He suspects I have an explicit affair with Jared. Asshole! Oops, sorry for my bluntness, never mind it's still true anyways. I rose up from the comfortable bed, walking slowly to bathroom in naked. The slimy liquid flow down through the bare thighs.

I see my reflection on large mirror, a bluish marked covered across my chest, decorate it like some flower pattern. The swollen lips cause by wild kisses. This is what people define as a possessive love making, right? Pfft, that is the worst definition ever.

Because one the said husband never loved me even an inch. Second, it's not the love making rather than the fucking to fulfill Satan desire. Since the night he forcefully embraced me, the cycle keeps repeating every two days. I have too tired to resist him.

"No, stop it... ah sto... stop it." I clawed his back when his pounded hard inside me.

"Stop? That's pretty ridiculous because your body simply begging to fuck up." Aldrich pumps my hard shaft in an amused smile.

It was a bleeding first night, almost a raped you gotten from your own husband. He warned me from getting close to other, male or female. He threats me enough to make me shudder over and over. He ignored me when the morning coming. Now, I feel like a soulless doll. My job was to keep satiate his carnal desire.

He also had forbidden anyone from entering our chamber if we were inside the room. He trusts no one to be alone with me. His mistrust issue was similar to mine. Half of our attitude was matching each other. I wonder if that's why fate had put us together in first place.

I sighed and soaking myself in the big gold bathtub. Who had ever dreamt that the alley boy like me could taste all this wealth. It's like a story in fairy tales. A poor people gotten rich in the end and happily ever after. As if, I got the same share. Wake up, Rio. Wake up. The reality was harsher than a puny dream.

The lavender essence was filling the bathroom. The bath really does me a very soothing feeling, make me forgot the misery life I have. After one hour, I get out of the bathroom, walking into a big walk in wardrobe.

The wardrobe room was sized around a family house. I dunno how they waste the money for something like this. If they had so much money, they should help the poorer people who starving in black alley. I bet their country not exception from having a poor people. I sighed when chosen the line-up formal dress. What a pain in ass to choose what to wear.

I dress in semi-formal attire because today my schedule just involve the indoor activity such as schooling and learn some martial plus military art. I hate to get myself sore in the end of the day and learn how to take person life. It's really not sit well with my nature.

"Are you ready, princess?" A taunts voice sound behind me. I shrugged my shoulder and start follows Josh. He is the candidate for the next ministry of nation defend when he reaches the legal age.