Chapter 7

Rio POV

Aldrich left me alone after throwing a bomb on my face. I know for sure he never would like me, but somehow his word manage to slash my heart. The word his throws as if I don't have any pride and clinging into his status.

Fuck!

I never wanted his status or the marry stuff, he kidnapped and force me to marry him. What the hell with his statement. I'm for sure is a straight and never interested in any commitment relation. He drags me along and put all the blame on me. Such a fucking generous crown prince.

I need to cool down the boiling heat inside me. This is an insane situation. I soak myself in the fragrance bathtub. Why I never have the intention to run away before? However, knowing I'm in the foreign country that would be useless attempt.

In blinked of eyes, three weeks had passed. The quiet palace was turning to noisy with every decoration and preparation to celebrate the forcing wedding event. After the last argument, the prince supposed to call as my future husband never shows his face around the palace again.

According to my caretaker, the royal crown prince most likely to spend his time at the new built palace as the gift for our wedding. I feel suffocated here, face with a strict law and security. He also forces me to transform as a full fledge bookworm after I spat an insulted on his face. Maybe that was the first time he ever heard someone throw the full bullshit face to face.

Serve him right!

Truthfully, I felt so much nervous to facing my wedding day less than in two days. Why fate had to put me into a very deep shit hole? It's this my punishment because I always blame it through all my suffering. God, please ease my nerves right now. Soon or later, my legs and arms will shackles to invisible chain. The chain name is a meaningless marriage.

The marry life that both of us know never to bring happiness. We were banned from having an infidelity case or taking a lover. Both of us will become a public figure for every detail movement we do. Become an instant celebrity was contrary from the way I used to have.

I have to learn a lot about this country's culture, the various ethnic, etc. The exciting thing was I ever learn a new history. The whole untold hidden history. Something really amused me and another thing make me feel like landing in fairy tales. Why? Because the country was mixed between medieval and modernization culture. I sighed when thinking about unpredictable future.

I feel an urge to call Haru, to share my nervousness and problem. The thing is I'm scared if Haru will label me a as faggot and disown our friendship. That's the last thing I'm afraid to lose. He is my best friend and someone I think as an important person in my life.

I sighed when heard a knock on my door. Gosh, can't they stop for checking me every thirty minutes? I had no way to run away from this damn high security fortress. I open the door and manage to flash a very perfect smile I had successful create over this desperation moment.

"Sorry, Your Royal Highness, we only to check if everything follow the schedule." I nod in their direction.

They nod when satisfy I had dressed up in whatever they freak prince make me to wear it. Pfft, white military attire synonym as a bride dress in other word. The inspection team left me alone again; when they were satisfied, I had complied as a scheduler. It's also my wish to be left alone before the marriages commence.

I plop in the chair, minding the attire, sighing when seem my reflection on the mirror. I feel like a freakish creature force to wear a woman's face at the moment. The face with some touch up make up, a lips covered by some lips balm. Is that really me? I blushed brightly when thinking about thousand over people who watching this ugly me.