Chapter 40

Anneliese POV

"What should we do now?" I huffed in irate. "The pest had appeared again."

"Calm down, Anne. That is an impostor. My men confirmed that he had died on that night." Father rests his chin on the knuckles.

"If he is an impostor, why he so shocked when Aldrich called his name and runaway? That is great proof that he is the real. Father, we will get harsh punishment than Anderson if this case exposes." I plop down on the one of the sofa.

"But, that night he really died after we bashed his head onto the table." Ronald, my cousin said from the recliner.

"We are in the red danger zone. That pest isn't stupid like we thought he was. He had stayed hidden for most ten years without King detected him. He is a dangerous and the boy with him, he reminds me to The Great Third King. I don't want to get off from what I have now after I have dirtied my hand eliminated the bitch Riana and sole heir to him."

"Don't make any suspicious move at the moment. Since Josh had taken a position as Minister of Defend, we can't put any spies inside intelligent section. That brat successfully brings out the spies within his jurisdiction field." Father groaned.

"Do you think, the boy that appears with Rio is a real crown prince?" Ronald interfered.

"Don't make any silly joke, idiot. That's no way that man can be abomination human to produce an heir from same gender relation." I glare at him.

"Maybe the boy was belonged to that bitch whom you eliminated before." He shrugged his shoulder.

"Impossible! They had never contacted since the King given his verdict." I shout at him.

"Anderson clan or supporter maybe the mastermind in protecting the second king. Who knows, right?" Ronald said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. After Anderson fall, the fourth prince and others clan supporters have framed or demoted a lot of Anderson follower. Their power was lower that not enough to move any instruction.

"Anne, for the time being I want you observe and report all the gossips within the palace. Collect all information and control your emotion carefully. I will find a way to find that impostor." My dad gets up from his seat.

"Understood, father." I walked out from the father's office, walking back to my mansion.

"Mother, where have you gone?" Come a small voice as I open the door.

"Sorry baby, I have something to settle. You should sleep back." I carried him to the bed.

"Mother, why Royal father treat me indifferent? Like he didn't love me. He always finds my fault and punish me. I like Fourth Royal Uncle. He treats me better, always bring me toys and favorite thing...." Because that stupid coward prince indeed your father.

"Don't worry baby, Royal father is always busy and have a lot pressure." I comb his hair using my finger, singing a lullaby to make him fall asleep.

That is the truth. Lawrence may a prince, but he was not the real crown prince. He was born from the relation between me and fourth prince. The real one was in Riana womb. No matter what I did, no matter how much I seduced him, that stubborn prick of king never slept with me. I had bribed another two of the consorts and they agreed not to get in my way. In the end, the one he only slept was Rianna.

Rianna was clever as she always got wary with our clan that clashed with each other. As a result, she always avoided from meeting me alone. She cleverness that booked her the harsher treatment after that. The servants and lady in waiting got into my side after I bribed them with a handsome reimbursement.