Chapter 53

Rio POV

A month quickly passed since the test ended. Since then not any major changed in our life instead we are having a peaceful the day when Anneliese had been thrown into the prison. Aldrich always dodged whenever I asked about her.

When I asked a permission to visit that woman his mood would turn worse than a tornado. Thus, I simply erase that woman's existence from my mind, pretending she never exist at all. Two weeks ago, the grand crown prince ceremony had been held successfully. Ryuu has officially worn his title as a Crown Prince of Candace.

After the test, nobody dares doubting Ryuu's background even without a result from the doctor, everyone can accurately guess he belongs to Aldrich. As per he another parent, I rather it kept as a secret.

Ryuu greatly uncomfortable by the attention he got and complained endlessly when people approached him with interior motive. His mood become worst until we decided to home schooling him for temporary. Aldrich also limit the reporters from disturbing our kids life with strict warning. We won't hesitate to file any lawsuit or close their company if they dare step over the boundary.

"Daddy, how long we need to home schooling? I miss my friend." Haruka said.

"You may back to the school when get into secondary school." Ryuu glare at me, hating the idea to back to the school.

"Yay, promise me, daddy." Haruka gives her little pinky.

"Yeah, I promise." Haruka slept when I am in the middle reading them the bedtime story.

"Do we need to back to school? How about the reporter and these two faces people?" Ryuu ask after I put the blanket over Haruka small body.

"Yeah, we planned to get you back to school when you enter secondary school. Your father had put a strict warning to the reporter." Ren open the door as we follow him back to their bedroom. Ren and Ryuu still share the same room.

"But I hate dealing with stupid teacher and classmate that suddenly claim to be our friend." Ren jumps onto his bed.

"Believe me, school is a great place for you to learn about human behaviour. Maybe there you might find a great friend like your father. Everything up to yourselves. If you think they are not worth for your time just ignore them." I sit on Ryuu's bed.

"But, its hard to differentiate between the real and masking people. Their acting skill better than the actor in the film." Ren said.

"Yes, correct. But you have mind, eyes and ears to differentiate them accordingly. If you still have a doubt, you can use your magic to scan them. The magic in this country is common practice. Thus, you could use it freely."

"We will try..." Ryuu give reluctantly replied.

"If the lone wolf like your father and me can survive in that place, why not you who have us as a backup? I believe my sons won't turn cold feet to face these pretentious people."

"We are not afraid but it is annoying to dealing with that sort of people." Ryuu defend themselves.

"So, no more objection, right?" I eyed them.

"Yes." They give a firmly answered.

I kiss their forehead, blanketing them, "Good night boys."

"Good night, daddy and send our good night to father too." They chorus together before giggling hide their face under the blanket. I smile and close the door.

I walked to the office but found no one in there, slowly I trot around the corridor and meet a new hired maid. She is timidly greeting me.

"Did you see King Aldrich?" The truth was I still feeling awkward using some sort title on Aldrich but then the lesson we got recently is enough to build up a wall between us and other people. I mean not in bad ways.