Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Rio POV

I feel a soft mattress beneath and cold breeze. Where I'm? My bed not supposed to be this comfortable. I try to open my tired eyes and fight the drowsiness. Seem like the fatigue had taken my body completed.

I force to open my heavy eyelids, scanning the new enchanted bedroom. The scenery really was rich and an elegant like the old royal age drama.

Wait, where I'm?

How I can reached here?

Then, I'm recalling what had happened last night, from the rude customer to almost being raped victim. All the image making my body tremble. I don't recognize this place a bit. Did these scoundrels had catch me? I rub my eyes hoping I'm still in some dream.

I must in their wanted list right now. I feel a strange thing around my waist, turn out to be a left hand of the most handsome man. I turn to my left and see someone that almost makes my heart leaping from its place. He breathes in an even wave. Seeing him from a close range makes my heartbeat in crazy way.

I continue to watch his sleeping face, so dignity and peace. Weird how came I feel right to sleep beside him? I always had an anxious feeling whenever someone sleeps beside me including Haru.

I check my clothes still intact in right place minus a hand sneak around my waist. I slowly remove his hand from my waist and slowly get up from the comfort bedroom. I need to disappear before his wake up.

Thank God, nothing embarrassing happen last night. I search the pen and a piece of paper to write a gratitude word for saving me last night. I walk with a gentle step and pull the doorknob. Only god knows what a big wave of nervousness had hit me.

"Where do you think you're going?" A husky voice sound so coldly.

"Sumimasen... ano.... Mmm.. I'm sorry. I just went back to my place. And, thank you very much for to save me last night." My word was stuttering because his piercing eyes shot me directly.

"Do you know where you are right now?" His word somehow full with venom and sarcasm.

"Somewhere near Shinjuku...." I lower my eyesight. This man really cold blood. Why our path must cross each other? I wish he would release me without any ransom.

"Wrong! You're in my country. By law as a queen you can't leave my land without my permission, my queen to-be" I feel like a bucket of ice had been thrown in my face. I never heard this fucking illogical statement in my life.

"What? Are you crazy? We are both men, had the same part down side and who are you? Don't treat me as a stupid person, asshole." I groan in boiling blood with his nonchalant attitude.

"So, what? You can do nothing in here unless you get permission from me. It's clear because I hate to repeat my order." His lips become a thin straight line.

I frown hearing his bossy tone. Who the heck he think he is? Prime minister? King or sort of an important person? I'm not his lackey nor I know who he is than a VIP customer in my workplace. His word makes me in high piss off level.

The worst is when he said I'm in his country. That is funny because you need a lot of procedure before you can take an underage teen to overseas. And, my mother isn't the pleasant people you can deal easily even I'm just her rubbish.

My head starts throbbing slightly. What a nonsense rubbish his spill out. I rub my temple when in same time collect myself again. Too much happened yesterday and today.

"Mr, please I beg you, I need to back now or else I'll late for my part time work?" I'm half begging him to let me go. My logic still refuses to take his word.