Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Aldrich POV

The breeze wind brushes my cheeks. The chilling sent to my marrow bone. The absurd thing just happened earlier this day. My fate had been sealed for an eternity. Why fates always like to twist a person's life?

I've everything laid in front me. Everything human had desire for, wealth and power. But everything had come with a high price. My freedom and love life act as a price for the wealth I own.

My life always in someone supervises or observer. The bored life I've through in this sixteen years long. My status has locked away my desires, dreams, and emotions.

The life I lead always the strict and stern, from a bedroom manner until the public image. One mistake will stain my life forever. I must forsake my own heart to care a thousand million over the heart.

The palace was filled with a power hungry, a fake mask and backstabber.Distrusted and sweet tooth person always follow my every step to promote themselves. It's a nature as a human who never satisfied with what they had.

I'm not a cold hearted person at first but life had made me as one. I learnt how to block out an emotion. I have a painful memory that haunts me very night. The treacherous and an infidelity had destroyed me at one point.

The Royal father had made me pay every single thing my royal mother bad deed. He used his power to block all the story about my royal mother from spread outside the castle. The higher minister also was banned from telling what knowledge they have or will face a severe punishment.

Royal mother was sent to the forbidden castle whereas nobody can go visit her. That was the harsh punishment she got after was being caught cheating behind my royal dad back. And, that was the last time I saw her.

Until now, I can't understand why she was cheating on my royal father. She had everything what commoner women desire. Money, power and all uncalculated treasures. The rite minister had announced Royal Mother has contacted a very deadly deceased causes she lost her life. The fake funeral goes smooth whereas the folk bide their farewell. In reality, Royal mother was confined in inaccessible palace.

In one night, I've lost my loving royal mother and father. In one night, I lost the trust, an affection and got a great lesson. The very lesson when the close people betrayed you without mercy.

After that, Royal Father kept a good distance from me. He put a good distance and avoided me as much as he can. He felt disgusted with my presences and put me under a trusted Royal Nanny. He rarely to face me and got me a packed schedule just to keep me busied all day.

After a couple of years, Royal Father had announced a new queen to replace his 'deceased' queen. The new queen from his favorite concubine harem. They have been blessed with a new set of prince and princess. Royal Father had doted all his affection on his twin prince and princess.

He completely erased me from his eyes but it's not effectively working because the royal oracle had chosen me as the next throne bearer out of his three royal children. The hatred was utmost detected in his eyes and his new queen.

With the passing years, my feeling becomes glacier, all the affection was replace by untrusted and doubtful. I become suspicious to anyone and for everything. Every day, someone will tempted to kill me and I lost count how many times I was admitted to Royal medical room.

As a usual, all the bad news was a menacing block from running outside. The palace running like nothing happened. I quit trying and expecting. I'm tired of getting my hopes up and being disappointed later.

The odd ministers are trying to get close to me, to safeguard their position when I succeed the throne. A few right ministers had proposed to my royal father to move me to special Royal education facilities with the bunch of next generation kids whom assist me in the future.