Chapter 52

Aldrich POV

Trap success! I almost want to do a happy dance seeing Anneliese fell into the trap I had laid along the test. Judging from the bitch's intelligent and creative evil planned, I only place sixty percent that this plan could succeed. Seemingly, the luck with us today.

Although, I haven't cooldown from her last acted, at least my love didn't suffer any injured. Wilfred presence and Royal father in messed emotion served a great contribution to this scene. Serve you right Anneliese! Your evildoer reigned is over now.

This is a payback for what you had done to me in the past. Even though I had played only fifty percent from your perfect drama, it sure enough to blow you from existing. My waiting is paid. Now, it is time to let you taste the same suffering I had through. Nobody, I mean no one could come as your saviour later.

Wilfred had turned his heart completely, disregard you only the devil bitch. And, his statement has set Royal father in enraged mode. I want to watch who can save you at the moment. Today,you have made a big miscalculation because of the greediness, Anneliese.

You shall have realized the throne is inherited by single lineage. That's means Lawrence was already out from the throne candidate since the day he exists in your dirty womb. Unless if he is my real son. You disregard the most important point here. Second, because you think, you could manipulate Royal Father using Lawrence, you ditched the most loyal man who loves you.

If you never ditched him or at any point turn to be better woman, I think you still have a way to turn your miserable fate later. The last straw you did was poison Wilfred's wife and almost kill his second child. That was the big wrong move you did, stupid woman.

Royal father indeed gave me the indifferent and cold shoulder treatment but he does love his other children unconditionally. So, between your word and his children's word, of course he would choose the word from his children. I don't need any evidence to kill you after this, Anne. The sweet revenge ever.

The pure and concrete evidence had been a great a showdown a while ago when she tried to kill the next king in front public eyes. Everything followed as I have predicted. She is fooled, when doesn't notice the layer protection I put around Rio, Ren and Ryuu. That was a reason why I don't get flustered when she marched to their direction.

"Father, are you okay?" A small boyish voice awakes me from the negative side.

"Sorry, what?" I try to stay collected and take the side glance over the handcuff Anneliese. The great view as they tugged her away.

"You look so scary, Father." Ryuu said.

"Oh, I am sorry. I think I was still shocked when I almost unable to save you or your father on time a while ago." I put a lie here. I could hear Rio sneering laughing behind me.

"Was that woman have entered the crazy state? She even dares accused me try to kill his son." Ryuu huffed with pissing tone.

"Maybe..." Rio answered earn the laughter between the children. The medical team took Lawrence and Wilfred follow them. Finally, his eyes wide open to see what is precious in his present life and the future. I get up from the kneeling state, walking to Royal father. He turns around when sense I was close.

"I don't want anybody interfered with the punishment I will put on Anneliese account. And, she also won't have any court trial since all her bad deeds were equally to traitor." I said and turn around when that's all I wanted to say.

"Wait a second." I faced him again. There is a silence almost two minutes as if the old man in the middle of collecting his train of thinking.

"What?" I feel awkward with silence between us.