Chapter 42

Aldrich POV

This seems so surreal watching Rio with three kids where the two of them shook my heart greatly. It is not just my wildest imagination since my friends too said the new boy we saw earlier resembling me a lot. Does that mean he is mine? How? I am hundredth percent confirmed Rio is man, in and out. There is not any mistaken.

My heart thumping in confuses and happy rhythms. Confuses by his children origin and happy because he had broken up with that slutty woman. Honestly, I was so angry when that harlot woman humiliated and hurting Rio. But my angry amended by his kid little performance. They humiliated that woman without any restrained. I like that part of them. Rio now is like a magnet, attract all the people to him. My fear comes true.

That time when he admittedly that he already having someone as my replacement, I was barely had holding the rage and fear that mixed as one in me. I do not care when displayed my weak moment in front public eye as I sense my lover is slipping away from my hand again.

I could not to tolerate it, imagine that my love in someone else arms, man or woman. I could not accept it no matter how sinner I was. With that thought, I put a spell on him, teleported him back to our mansion. Gently, I put him onto our mattress. Seeing his peaceful sleeping figure, enough to lifting the happiness in me again.

I slapped my face, two or three times at the moment, confirming that the figure is real. I caress his face that I was longing around those ten years. Kissing his forehead, I put immobilize spell and gag spell to prevent him from runaway. And, it takes me a lot energy to put a barrier around the mansion. I ordered the servant to put all Rio's figures and pictures in a locked room.

In the mist of busy and confuse, I spotted Jared's tear after confirmed the one that laid on the mattress was indeed Rio. I left an ordered to him to monitor Rio's closely. Before going back to the main palace, I pay a visit to the Rio's child room. They were in a state of confusion as well.

"Where is our daddy?" Come a ferocious question from the oldest son of him if I am not mistaken. He looks me with suspicious and ready to bite me.

"Your daddy and I have some unsettled matter and he is not feeling well too, so I decide to bring all of you, staying in my palace for a while."

"Daddy taught us to never trust the stranger." A girl said in between his brothers. The girl reminds me of somebody but I cannot pinpoint who is that person. The two boys stirred a merriment feeling inside me as if they are a precious being for myself.

"Believe me, I ain't the stranger in your daddy life. Your father and I shared a very special bond for years. I swear by God's name." my hand is itching to grab the boys in my arms, caressing them and it's not aggravate when I say I begin to love them as my own.

"No, we only believe you after daddy gives his approval and confirm whatever you say." The boy I met in banquet scrutinize me carefully.

"Okay, we will wait until your father wake up."

"Do you caught us because I had offended the crown prince?" The boy asked me again.

"No, I never regard you as prisoners. You are the special guest in my mansion." I convince them again.

"So, please let us meet our daddy." The older boy speaks again. His coldest and fearless eyes remind the young me. This boy, could he be my biological's son? Pondering alone won't take me anyway. I just need to patiently wait Rio to unravel the truth.

"You can meet him after lunch. For now, please make this palace as your home." I excuse myself when seeing the boys and girl still on their high guard. Truthfully, I was not good in dealing with the children too. They still flash me with distrust when I close the door.