Chapter 3

-Um... can I please get feed back...? Maybe...?-

Luna's P.O.V (main character)

"Do you think she's okay?" I heard a panicked voice ask. 

"Only time can tell." Another replied. They both sounded male. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't, as though they were too heavy. I tried to move my arms or legs, but the same thing happened. I couldn't move. Why can't I do anything? "For all we know, she could be in a coma." That same voice said. Coma? What? Where am I?! I wanted to cry out. There was a horrid pain on my arm and stomach, and sudden memories came back. The villagers. The bullets. I was shot. By that child... Then it hit me. That boy that was by me... Who was he? How am I alive? Did he save me...? 

"What is she?" A new voice spoke. I felt a hand stroke my ears and gently pull on them. There was slight smack and the hand quickly reeled back. "What was that for??" He asked angrily.

"Please refrain from touching her." The second voice sighed. Where am I? I wanted so bad to jump up and run away, To be on my own again. I almost felt as though there was no use, that I was paralyzed, but pleasure filled my soul when I flicked my ear back. I can move. I grinned in my mind,

"She moved!" The first voice said cheerfully. There was another set of fingers placed on my ears, and I pulled it back, not wanting anyone to touch me. "Hello?" A voice asked. I could tell his face was right next to mine. He poked my cheek, then sighed. "I think all she can do it move her ears."

"So... Is she like.. some sort of hybrid?" The third voice spoke.

"I honestly don't know," The first spoke. "I found her out there in the woods. She was being chased by some people. They kept calling her witch."

"Witch?" The third snorted. "She's no witch. She's adorable." He once again gripped my ears, but this time he rubbed his cheek against it. But it wasn't a cheek. It was like... an indent or something. There was no skin there. "So soft~" He sang.

"Stop it, Jeff." The second spoke sternly.

 "But Slendy she's so soft!" He said defensively. "Jack, you felt her ears, tell him!"

 "No." This so called, Jack was it? Spoke. Who were these people? All I could see was black.

 Suddenly there was slight tingly sensation rippling through my entire body. I felt my body twitch slightly. Was I getting control back? I nearly grinned when I felt my tail rise rise then drop slightly. I moved my legs and squirmed around.

 "H-hey look!" Jeff exclaimed. I gently began lifting my heavy eyelids. The world was a blur. I could see three figures standing at my side. I... Was I inside a house? There was a very tall figure standing in between two shorter ones. I let out a small groan as I shifted position, despite my aching gut and shoulder.

 I forced open my eyes completely, waiting the blur to clear. What I saw terrified me. The tallest was dressed in a suit, but he had no face. Literally. It looked like her wearing some sort of mask or something. The one to his left was a young boy wearing a blood stained white hoody and black dressing jeans, but his face... his face... It was horrid. His eyes were circled with black, and there was a smile carved onto his cheeks like a jack-o-lantern. The one to the tall one's his left looked semi-normal, mainly because all he wore was a black hoody and black jeans. I couldn't see his face, as there was a blue mask. But there was this black... Substance, leaking from the eye-holes.

I jumped, pushing myself into the back of the cushion as far as possible. I bared my teeth, my tail wrapped around my legs and fluffed. My chest was exploding in my chest and sudden wave of pain flooded my body, making me flinch with a "Tch."

"D-don't be afraid...!" The boy with the carved smile said, taking a few steps foreword.

"G-get away!" I screamed, laying my ears all the way back. The tallest put a long, slender arm onto the boys shoulder.

"Jeff," He said. But.. how did he say it? There was no mouth...! "You're scaring her."

Jeff's shoulder slumped and he took a few steps back, putting his hands up to his chest to show he wasn't doing any harm.

"We're not going to hurt you." The boy in the blue mask stated. I immediately recognized him. He was the boy that was sitting by me when I passed out. Then i struck me. I'm dead. This is all in my mind.. I'm.. I'm in hell! 

"Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me." I whimpered over and over quietly. Tears pricked at the corner of my eyes. "Please don't hurt me..."

"W-were not going to hurt you." The masked one repeated himself. 

"Jack's right," The tall one added. "Calm down." I looked up at the three.

"Wh-who are you...?" I whispered. 

The face-less man took a step forward. "I, am Slender Man." He pointed to the boy with a carved smile. "That, is Jeff." Jeff nodded, saying hello. Slender Man pointed at the one in the blue mask. "This, is Jack. He was the one who found you and brought you here." Jack stood, watching me. The sharp throbbing took hold of me again and I fell slightly, becoming dizzy. "You've lost a a lot of blood, so please, try to not move much." 

"Why do you have ears?" Jeff blurted. I gazed down at my tail, which was flat but still wrapped around my bare legs. I noticed my chest and waist waist were covered in bandages. 

"I-I don't know..." I mumbled. My voice sounded so... so hoarse, and small. "I was born like this."

"Why were you.. um.. naked?" Jeff asked. I narrowed my eyes.

"I've been living with wolves for my entire life. I don't need clothes when humans don't even like me. No point trying to fit in anymore." I murmured. 

"Oh..." He spoke.

"What's wrong with your face? I-if I may ask..." I trailed away,not knowing how he would react.

"Oh, this?" He said, pointing to his ever-lasting grin. "I did this myself, pretty awesome, don't you think?" He beamed proudly. 

"Why did you save me?" I asked, peering over to Jack. He shifted his wight uncomfortably. 

"I um..  don't know, really." He said. 

"You're safe here." Slender said, breaking a small silence that had formed. "Would you like to stay?" He asked. "Wait, I never got your name."

"M-my names Luna... Will I ever be attacked?" I asked, staring into his black face. 

"No, maybe not my humans, any way." He said, shaking his head. "You see, we, are the Creepy pasta's. There's more of us, many more. I'll have Jack introduce you to them, if you want."

I nodded. All I cared about at the moment was to find somewhere where I would be safe. "Yeah... I-I'll stay." I honestly didn't care I would be living with a big house hold of freaks, after all, I can't say that I'm not a freak myself.

"Well, Luna," Jack said. "Welcome to the home of Creepy Pasta."