Chapter 28

So there may be a bit of a "Language" warning in this chapter. Nothing serious, but still I don't want to get in trouble with anyone :|

By the way, I posted a new story called Bright Eyes. It belongs to my best friend who now shares this account with me.

She gave me her old one (Light_Eyes) and I don't need it, which means~

I'm going to give it away. 

I will be choosing who gets in in two days. (Note: There are no stories written on that account. It is just... There and I don't need it. Oh yeah, to who ever gets chosen: I'm giving you two choices. You can either take it for yourself, change the name, do what ever you want, blah blah blah, OR me and you can share it if you want where you write a story and I edit it for you (or we could write a book together what ever you want) but the account would still be yours (meaning you can still do what ever you want xD)

So yeah... By the way, sorry for this chapter being kinda short :L As you can tell, I mainly only update in the middle of the night, so i'm usually really tired.

Also, there's most likely going to be a lot of mistakes. So please, bear with me.

Love ya all~

Remember! If you want the account, just message me and yeah. The name will be randomly chosen. BUT! I still have access to the account (if you don't want to share it then I wont go in it) so if you're posting inappropriate things, I will delete the account all together because its under MY email and i don't want to get in trouble. 

Thank you all love you guys~ <3

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V.

I watched as Luna fell asleep, even though it was still early in the morning. She looked so peaceful when she slept. Her eyes-lashes sat perfectly on the top of her cheeks, and she occasionally mumbled things in her sleep which I thought was adorable. Her ears twitched and her tail flickered back and fourth sometimes. I smiled to myself, looking over he form.

I stopped and blinked, shaking my head.

I'm not falling in love with her.

Am I?

 I got up, stepping away from the couch as I looked at the stairway. I frowned, teeth gritting. Who did he think he was? What was he trying to do? Convince her that I purposely tried to kill her? That I knew it was her and I meant stabbing her? No. It was by complete misunderstanding.

I found myself walking up the stairs, heading for Ben's room. I stopped in front of his door and listened. I could hear him moving around on his bed, so I knocked.

There wasn't a reply and all sounds went into mute. I knocked again.

"Ben." I called sternly. "Open the door."

"Why?" He asked from inside.

"I have to talk to you. Now open." I demanded.

"I don't have to do shit." He sneered from behind the door.

"I will break it open if you don't." I warned, voice becoming angrier within seconds.

There was movement inside, and the door opened, revealing Ben. He moved to the side, allowing me in.

"Lets get something clear," I started, standing in the center of the room as he shut the door and sat back on his bed. "Leave Luna alone."

"Why would I?" 

"Because I told you to."

"You're not my keeper." He growled.

"Look, Luna's mine."

"Yours?" He laughed, crossing his arms. "You don't own her."

"I was the one who brought her home, was I not?" I hissed.

"Wait..." He narrowed his eyes, then smirked wildly. "You like her, don't you?" 

My eyes widened. "N-No!" I spat.

"You're getting awfully defensive." He sang out, getting up and walking towards me.

I didn't respond, just watched as he circled around me. 

"Admit it. You like her."

I shut my eyes. "If I do, will you leave her alone?" I growled.

"Debating." He murmured.

"Then..." I paused, not knowing what to say. That's when I realized it. I did. like her. Maybe even more than like. She was so perfect. Her smile, the way her eyes lit up, her... Everything. "Yes.. I.. Like her."

He sighed and sat back down on the bed. 

"You win. But, if you hurt her again, dpn't think even for a second that I won't try my absolute hardest to take her."

"I won't hurt her." I snapped, making a sincere promise with myself. If I'd ever hurt her, or killed her that night, I would have never forgiven myself. "Ever."