Chapter 10

-Feedback Please-

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V. 

I awoke the next morning on the chair. For an instant, I was confused, but then I remembered. Luna's sleeping in my bed. I sat up, reached to my side and pushed the lever forward to put the foot-rest back in. I looked up at my window, seeing that the sky was lit up with a bright blue. Maybe we could go outside today. 

I sat up and yawned, stretching my arms out. I looked over at the bed but it was empty. I shot up, going up to where she should have been laying. The blankets sat limp on the bed. I looked around, hoping maybe she got up and was sill somewhere in the room. I mentally kicked myself. If she was in here, I would have seen her right away. I looked towards the door, something catching my eye. It's not locked anymore.

I approached it, examining it closer. "She must have went outside somewhere." I turned the metal knob and pulled the wooden door open. I poked my head through the door and listened.

"Hey Jeff are you up for another game tonight?" I heard Ben ask from the kitchen. 

"No, sorry man. I've got some things to do." Jeff replied. I heard some movement. Then I heard a voice that made me sigh with relief. 

"Hey Jeff, what do you do in your free time?" Luna asked.

"Well... um I.. visit people." He stammered, not sure if he should confess about being a psychopathic murderer.

"You kill them, don't you?" She said. Her voice was empty, and caught him off guard, making him cough and choke on something. "You kill them, right?" She repeated herself. 

There was a silence. "Yeah." Jeff muttered. 

"Was that you who killed that one girl on the T.V.? The one who had a smile cut into her face?" She asked, her voice becoming more stern and straight foreword with each word.

"Yeah. Does that make you mad?" He asked, concern in his voice. 

"No. I just... Wanted to know that's all." She replied, trailing away. Another silence grasped them. I took the chance and walked down the hall, shutting my bedroom door behind me. I stepped down the stairs, entering the kitchen. Luna turned and looked at me with a smile. "Morning Jack." She grinned.

"M-morning," I said, a faint blush forming under my mask. "Hey Luna I wanted to ask you something." I started, taking a seat at the next next to her.

She stared at me with beaming green eyes. "What is it?" She asked, her brown ears perking up. I could see the points of her teeth as she smiled.

"I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go outside sometime today?" I asked. Her grin widened, a sparkle forming in her eyes.

"I would love to do that!" She said happily. I smiled under my mask. "When do you want to leave?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

"We should most likely go after breakfast or something. Unless you wanted to go hunting. By the ways, hows your wounds?" I asked, looking her over.

"Their a bit sore but not that much." She said. 

"O-oh yeah. Maybe we could get you some clothes too." I added. She looked down at her bandages.

"I think she looks good in what shes wearing now." Ben grinned.

"Shut up, Ben." She barked, her face becoming red with embarrassment. He snickered and continued eating his apple. Jeff got up form the table, throwing the core of his apple in the trash. He shoved his hand into his white pockets and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Ben asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Out. Tell Slender I'll be back sometime tonight or tomorrow morning." He grumbled. 

"Yeah, what ever." Ben replied, finishing off his apple. He got up and stretched as Jeff walked out and left. "I'll be in my room if anyone needs me." 

"No ones gonna need you..." I whispered under my breath. He walked right past me, oblivious to what I had said. I sighed and stood, walking over to the fridge and opening it. I reached in and moved some food items out of the way, pulling out an apple for myself. "Want one?" I asked, holding it out in my hand. She shook her head.

"I don't really like fruits." She mumbled. I nodded understandingly, moving my mask slightly up and taking a bite. There was a small crunch and I pulled it away, chewing my food and fixing my mask. "When I'm done we'll head out, okay?"

"Uh huh." She smiled. I took another bite. "Where would we find another outfit for me?" She asked. I thought for a second.

"I don't know. But I'll find something." I told her. Where would I find clothes? 

"You two are up early." A voice said behind us. We both turned and Slender was standing in the door way. 

"Yeah. I guess I woke up kind of early." She claimed.

"Hey Slender me and Luna are going outside later, is that okay?" I asked. 

"I suppose so. No starting trouble though with Luna, okay?" He sighed.

"Okay." I said. I looked over at Luna. She was smiling so happy. Her cheeks were a bright red, and her ears were perked. I smiled under my mask, taking the final bite of my apple.

I swallowed the last bite of my food and threw it into the trash. "You ready?" I asked, standing up and pushing my chair in. She nodded and her tail wagged back and forth. She stood up and stretched, getting ready to go. I led her to the front door and I opened it, welcomed by the warm air. She gasped as the fresh air hit her and she breathed in deeply, sniffing the air.

"This is amazing." She said to me. Then she did something that I wasn't expecting. She turned on her heels towards me and hugged me tightly. My whole body stiffened. My heart froze and I couldn't breathe. She held me tighter. "Thank you." She whispered.