Chapter 12

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V.

I hit the pressure point on Luna's spine, making her body go limp. She fell into my arms and I stood up, carrying her. I looked over the top of the bush, peering out. Jeff was on top of his victim, a blond girl with eye-liner streaming down her face, and blue eyes wide with horror. She was wearing a skimpy pink tank-top and a black mini-skirt. Obviously a prostitute. "Please let me go..." She sobbed, crossing her arms and putting them in front of her face.

"Oh shut up." Jeff groaned, pulling his knife from his pocket. He grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head, drawing the knife close to her face. He stroked her shaking face with the blade, letting her know she was going to die no matter what.

"Oh god..." She cried out, watching him pull back his arm. She let out another scream before he plunged the blade into her gut. She coughed and sputtered, choking out her last words.

"Sh sh sh. Go to sleep." He whispered, the wicked smile on his face growing wider. Blood spilled from his victims stomach and he pulled the blade out. He put the knife at the end of her red painted lips and pierced the skin, sliding it swiftly over her cheek bone. He did the same to the other side, blood pouring out of her mouth. "There. All pretty." He beamed, standing up and admiring his work.

I stepped over the bush, careful to make sure I didn't drop Luna. Jeff glanced over to me.

"Hey!" He waved, stepping over her body and heading towards me.

"Jeff..." I sighed, looking over his shoulder at the mess he created. 

"Isn't it awesome?" He laughed. He looked down at Luna. "Why is sh-..."

"I didn't want her to see." I interrupted him, looking down at her. "I wonder how mad she'll be when she wakes up..." I mumbled.

"Why couldn't she see? She knows I kill people." He asked.

"I just don't, okay?" I said, turning around.

"Where are you going?" He called, following me.

"Home." I spat. "There's no point in being out here anymore."

"Why were you here in the first place?" He question, catching up to me and walking by my side.

"She wanted to go outside so I let her."

"You know, I think you might like her." Jeff smirked. I stopped, turning to look at him. Thank god for my mask, as I was blushing terribly. 

"A-as a friend-.."

"No. Not as a friend. More." He persisted.

"I do not." I spat, my heart race picking up. "I can't like or love anyone." 

"Yeah. You keep telling yourself." Jeff said, walking a bit faster. He came out in front of me. "If you don't get her, Ben might."

"As if I'd let him." I hissed.

"Oh? Why getting so defensive?"

"Jeff, shut up."

"Ben said he likes her and she's cute. So when he hears that you're not after her, he just might try." Jeff taunted.

"I won't let him." I hissed through grit teeth.

"The only way that would happen is if you get her first." Jeff smirked. He turned and put his blood covered hands in his pockets.

I looked down at Luna. I won't let Ben have you. I promised myself. I've carried her so many times like this. Each time it's like I've found her over again. Her ears twitched and she moved a bit. I didn't hit her that hard, so I wouldn't have been surprised if she woke up right there.

Her eyes fluttered open and she grabbed my jacket, as if scared she would fall. "Where am I?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Going home." I informed. Suddenly she tried to pull away, remembering what happened. I gripped her tighter.

"Why did you knock me out?" She barked.

"Like I said, I was protecting you." I said.

"Protecting me?" She hissed. "From what?!"

"From what you would have seen. I don't want that to be in your mind. Ever." 

She stopped, confused. "You still had no right." 

"I now, and I'm sorry for that."

"You're not sorry." 

"Yes, I am. We're going home so you can take a shower."

"A what?"

"You are going into water to clean yourself." 

"Are you suggesting I smell bad?"

"No. I just think you need to be relaxed. I'll have Sally help you out."

"Fine. But I'm still mad at you." She pouted.

"Okay, okay. I guess I deserve that." I laughed.

We came up to the old house and entered. Most everyone was out doing what ever, since it was still day time. Jeff must have wandered away some where else without me noticing. I glanced into the living room, still carrying Luna. Ben, Slender, and Sally were all in the living room. My eyes met Ben's. You'll never have her.