Chapter 6

-Leave comments on what you think of my story and if I should continue it or not-

Luna's P.O.V.

Once Slender started the food me and Jack went back into the living room. Hoody and Masky were both sitting on the couch while Sally and was on the floor watching a small T.V. leaning against the wall. Sally looked over at me and grinned, standing up and running towards me. She gave me hug, and said, "Hi puppy!"

"Her names Luna, Sally." Jack said. She let go of me and smiled, her teddy bear still in hand,

"Luna? That's a really pretty name." She complimented. Did she forget it already? Or was she too focused on finding Ben?

"Thank you." I replied. She skipped back to her place on the floor and sat down.

"By the way Sally, did you ever find Ben?" Jack asked. She shook her head.

"No he hid some where and I couldn't find him." She pouted, crossing her arms, setting her teddy bear on her lap. Her curly brown hair bouncing on her back. "He's a scardy-cat." She added.

I laughed lightly. How could someone so adorable be here with these people? I guess she's had a rough past as well. And that bear... I wonder why she's so attached to it? She carried it every where.

Jack led me over to the couch, making Hoody and Masky move down so we could sit as well. Behind me was a rather large window with its curtains down. No light peeked through, meaning it was dark. Had I really been asleep that long? I looked at the T.V. screen. It was the news.

There was a reporter wearing a blue tight dress and her hair was up and styled professionally. "Local Serial Killer Strikes Again" The woman spoke. "Taking another victim and leaving his signature carved in smile." 

"Jeff...." Jack sighed. It showed a picture of the victim. A wicked smile was placed on her face, multiple stab wounds in her back and chest. She was so mangled and bloodied that you could hardly even tell she was a girl. So this is what Jeff does in his free time...

Another report came on shortly after. "Another sighting on Night Walker was reported just out of Okani Village last night. Locals say she was attacking a woman who happened to be outside her house."  I froze. It was the woman I saw outside... There was a close up on her. She had a little boy wrapped around her arm. It was the boy that shot me. So Night Walkers what they called me now...

"I was so scared.. She was hunting and she saw me and attacked me!" The woman sobbed. "I was so scared... She clawed and bit at me... I thought I was going to die..." She cried. Tears flowed from her eyes. The boy on her side gave her a comforting hug. My ears went back and my tail fluffed out, twitching angrily. I bared my teeth at the screen, still watching.

"Its okay mama I got her. I killed her." He said.

"My little boy saved us all from that... that witch! That monster! She's a wolf witch!" She cheered, giving her child a kiss on the forehead. 

"Liar..." I whispered, gritting my teeth. I shut my eyes, my body trembling with anger. Jack looked at me, but I didn't notice. I clenched my fist so tight I felt my nails pierce my palms and slight blood trickled down my hand. 

"Hey...." A voice called, snapping me out of my trance. My furious eyes glanced over at Jack. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"No." I spat. "She's a liar. I didn't attack her. I didn't do anything."

"I know. I saw it all." Jack calmly claimed. "You're not a witch. You're not dead." He added, trying to sooth me. My muscles relaxed and I  ungripped my hands, licking the blood away from my palms. 

"Luna's not a witch." Sally shouted at the T.V. She looked up at me. "People are so mean and cruel." She sad sadly. I didn't say anything. Just leaned back on the couch, taking in deep breaths. There was a beautiful scent in the air.

I took in a few more sniffs, admiring the amazing aroma. "What is that?" I whispered to Jack.

"Slender's making steak, remember?" He told me.

I nodded happily. I hadn't eaten in day. The stress had pushed away the thought of food.

"Hey, Luna." Masky said, looking over at me. I opened one eyes, and glared into his. "Was that you on the T.V.?" He asked. I nodded, saying yes. "So you attacked them?"

I sat straight. "No. Their lying. I didn't do anything. I came into their village because I was lost and looking for help. They attacked me." I growled.

"Oh. Why did they say that you attacked them?" He asked.

"Because that woman wants her son and her to look like hero's. Her son shot me out of cold blood. I was asking him for help. Even the kids are stone-hearted." I informed Masky. "Just because I have these-" I grabbed my wolf ears. "I'm automatically some sort of demon or witch sent here to destroy and kill. I'm not a monster. I'm not. I'm human." I growled, becoming angry once again at the whole scene.

"We're all human, sort of." Jack said, gaining my attention. "We're rejected too, and feared. Some of us are human. Like Hoody, Masky, Sally, and Jeff. And then there's the ones who resemble what look like humans, like me, Slender, and the rest of us. We're different. Because of that we're unaccepted and feared."He explained. They were all like me. Rejected. Considered demons. Not wanted. Monsters.

"And that's just the world now." Masky added. "You're either normal or a freak. There's no in between any more." 

I sighed, knowing he was right. I looked over at Jack with saddened eyes. He looked away, staring down at his knees. He glanced up at me. His hood was down, showing his brown hair. We both paused, staring at each other. My heart race began picking up, and my breath stopped. I wanted to look away, but I just couldn't. Whats going on? 

I was almost relived when Slender walked into the room. "Foods done." He announced. Everyone got up and made their way into the kitchen. Jack stood, and held his gloved hand out. I took it, and he helped me stand. 

"Thank you..." I smiled, walking with him into the kitchen with everyone else.