Chapter 25

-For those of you who are gonna be confused here, go read chapter 21 first (if you havn't) Oh yeah, sorry for any mistakes. I'm half asleep-

Luna's P.O.V. 

My stomach was twisted into a thousand knots as I lay there, Jack, Slender, and Jeff looking down at me.

"How do you feel?" Jack asked, handing me a glass of water. I put it to my lips and took a drink. I hissed of pain when the cold liquid poured down my burning throat. Jack put his hand onto my forehead again, using him palm and then turning to use the back of his hand. "You're still warm..." Jack said. I could picture his frown, though I still didn't know what his face looked like. 

"Do you think it's just a fever?" Jeff asked, turning to Slender. 

"No... She wouldn't have almost passed like that." Slender replied. "I don't know whats wrong with her."

"Will she be okay?" Jack asked, still looking down at me. 

"I hope so." He sighed.

"Luna will make it." Jeff cheered. "She's a fighter!"

I smiled to myself, happy to be back. "I'm sorry..." I spoke, my smile vanishing.

"For?" Jack asked, pulling his hand away.

"Leaving. If I'd just stayed none of this would have happened." I Explained sadly, looking down at my wounds.

"No," Jack began. "We would have found you. If I'd known it was you as that wolf, I wouldn't have attacked." He informed, trying to comfort me.

"I still shouldn't have even left in the first place." I spoke, becoming angry with myself.

"I shouldn't have called you that." He said, redirecting my words.

I sighed and looked away, still beating myself up.

"Well at least your here now!" Jeff exclaimed. "You're alive aren't you?" He asked happily.

"Yeah..." I smiled and nodded. 

"Are you hungry?" Slender spoke up.

"No," I said. "My throats hurts really bad, and my stomach is horrid." I explained, taking in a breath. 

"I understand." He said. "If you need anything just let us know." 

"I will, thank you." I grinned. He disappeared, leaving Jeff and Jack. 

"Wheres Ben?" Jack asked, turning his gaze to Jeff. 

"Dunno." He shrugged. "He was with me a few hours ago but he kind of just left."

"Oh." Jack turned back to me. 

Suddenly Jeff perked up a bit. "Oh yeah," He grinned. "I found these a few miles out!" He reached into his large hood pocket and pulled out a green and black fabric. It was the shirt and pants he found me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"You probably shouldn't put these on now sense your sore, so I'll leave them here." He explained while setting them down on the coffee table. "you know..." He added. "everyone was worried you were a goner." He frowned.

A pang of guilt rang through my chest and racked my soul. "Sorry..." I muttered, looking away. 

"No, don't be sorry. I meant it a good thing. Everyone's gonna be so happy your okay!" He perked up.

"Yeah." Jack added. "I wonder how their all going to react." He said, glancing up at Jeff.

"They'll be happy." He smiled.

I smiled too, but then my breath caught in my throat, making my chest falter and abrupt coughs escape my lips. "You okay?" Jack asked. 

"Between breaths and coughs, i sputtered out, "yeah... my throat... just... tickles is... all." I forced out a smile when my breath came back, making sigh and relax against the couch cushions.

"Just relax okay? Your still sick." Jack said, replacing the blanket i once had with a sheet. 

"Okay..."