(UPDATE~) Please Read This!

Sorry for this not being a chapter guys :| 

I just have to announce a few things, and I feel if I post it on this story, more people will read it.

So, one, there the whole "Account Give-Away" thing.  If you havn't read about that, look on my last chapter and read the bold print on the top. Basically, I will be giving one of my accounts away that I don't need.

Second, I'm still working on my Luna drawing. I'm a terrible drawer, so it's gonna be awful. I also don't have any colored pencils, so I can't color it. 

Oh yeah. Do you guys want to be draw both Luna in her human AND her wolf form? I'm kind of better at drawing wolves so yeah.

Oooh yeeah! Not to brag or anything, but I'm really good at making book covers, so if any of you want, I can make a book cover for you :D I'd make about three, so you could pick what ones you like the most.

Just give me that book name, and a hint of what you'd want it to be, and I'll make it completely free! 

If you have any requests or questions on the thing above, please send me a message! I'll make sure to respond.

Bye~ Love you all sooo much :D

Thank you for all x)

 BTW! JewelMassacre, You're covers in here! :D Hope you like it ----------------->