Chapter 22

-Just wanted to say you're all beautiful ;D-

-Btw, sorry for any mistakes. I'm really tired and I lost motive for a while, so, bear with me!-

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V. (when he first started bringing her back)

I held her there, in my arms as she bled. She passed out only minutes after I'd stabbed her repeatedly, and was losing a lot of blood. Her face began growing pale and her body slowly became more and more cold.

"Stay with me." I whispered, gently lifting her up. "Don't go." I went down on my knee to get a better grip and then took hold of her. Blood smeared onto my jacket from her, but I didn't care. My one and only concern was bring her back- Alive.

I back-tracked my steps to make it home. Blood from her wounds dripped onto the ground, easily leaving a trail in the leaves. In the far distance I could see the lights of the house. Sure, it was four in the morning, but Jeff and Ben were probably up playing video games. 

I approached fast, picking up speed, and being careful not to move her to much. As I reached for the front door, her breath hitched and stopped. "No, no, no, no, don't die now, please..." I begged silently.

I opened the door and stepped in, not caring to shut it quietly. It slammed a bit louder than I hope but I continued. I was surprised to see Hoody laying on the couch sleeping. He awoke with a jolt as the door slammed. "Get up." I ordered. For an instant, he looked confused, but quickly moved when he saw Luna in my arms.

"What happened?" He asked, concerned. "Where did you find her?" 

"No time to explain. Go get Slender." I demanded, lying her out on the couch the same way I did when I first found her. He stood there, frozen. "Go!" I yelled. He jumped and hurried into the hall. I could hear him running up the stairs.

Seconds later Slender appeared into the living room. He came to my side, towering over her. "What happened?" He asked calmly. 

"I-.. There's no time, just... just help her!" I pleaded. Slender disappeared, reappearing a few seconds later with bandages and stitching. Hoody ran down the stairs coming to our side.

Slender sat down at the edge of the couch, pulling out a needle and thread. It wasn't for this sort of thing, but it was all we had at the moment. He put the thread through the pin of the needle and poked it into her skin, sliding it out and then connecting the other side. He pulled, making the stab wound close slightly. He did the same next to it, closing it completely, and knotting it.

"Wrap this so she doesn't continue bleeding." Slender told me. I did as I was told, wrapping the gauge around one of the stab wounds. Slender stitched shut the other two and I covered them. When he finished, he took a step back, looking her over. She was pale- too pale to look healthy. Her hair was tangled and the ends were smeared with blood. A small dribble of blood slipped from her lips. Her legs were covered in dirt and had small bruises on them.

Slender handed me a wash cloth. "Clean her off so she doesn't get an infection." He said, taking his leave and passing Hoody. "I'll be back when you're done to hear what happened." He informed, disappearing.

"What happened to her?" Hoody asked, coming to my side. We both looked her over. "She was stabbed, right?"

I nodded painfully. "Yeah. She was stabbed three times." I reached dwon, cleaning off the blood on her chin.

"By who?" He asked. I could pick up some trace of suspicion in his voice. I didn't answer, looking at the ground ashamed. "By who?" He repeated himself, his voice becoming more stern.

"By... Me." I said, turning towards on him. Even with a mask, I could picture the shock. "But... I... It was an accident..." I added. "She wasn't... her." I said, remembering the blood-thirsty look in the wolves eyes. They weren't her. Her eyes were gentle and kind. That... that wolves were.. Empty. They were the eyes of a beast, not a girl. I wiped the dirt from the cuts on her knees, making sure nothing was left.

"You did this...?" Hoody whispered, taken back by my words. I nodded sadly. "You o realize she cold die right?" He said sternly.

"Yeah... I.. If I'd known it was her, this wouldn't have happened. This is all my fault." I said, sitting down on a chair that was placed on next to the couch she was passed out on. "If only I didn't call her that... If only I hadn't gotten so mad she would have never ran away." I tortured myself a bit more with each word.

"So.. I'm guessing... On a full moon she goes full wolf? Makes sense." Hoody shrugged, as if completely forgetting what I did. I wasn't going to remind him, either. "She attacked you?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah. I was looking for her and I fell asleep. Her wolf form attacked me then." I explained, glaring at her. "She tried to kill me, but...-"

"It wasn't her." Hoody interrupted, finishing my sentence. "Well... not completely her, anyways." He added. 

I nodded, sitting back down on the chair and leaning back. I shut my eyes, somehow forgetting Hoody was there. I thought he left, but I didn't care if he did. Even though I had just woken up, I was exhausted.

~Time Skip to tomorrow~

I awoke to an array of sounds. I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep on the chair next to her. Sally and Jeff were standing there, looking down at her still resting from. "He's awake." Jeff said, nudging Sally to me.

"Hoody told us all what happened..." I grit my teeth at her words. Would they all be angry at me? Would they understand? What if she was afraid of me when she awoke? I couldn't bare the thought, so I brought my attention back to Sally.

"Yeah..." I murmured, stretching.

"We know what you did was an accident. And were all just happy to see you found and brought her home." She smiled sadly.

"Well, I didn't find her. She found me." I informed, getting up. There was a lingering scent of toast in the air meaning everyone was awake. I wasn't very hungry , so I was planning on skipping breakfast.

"Whens the last time you slept?" Jeff asked me as Sally went into the kitchen. 

"Last night." I replied without any emotion in my voice. "What time is it?" 

"About ten." He said, looking away from Luna. "If you're hungry, Slendy's making food." He informed, turning and exiting into the kitchen to take his seat.

"Thanks, but I think I'll just find my food later tonight." I sighed, not wanting to leave Luna's side. Jeff picked up on this and nodded understandingly.

I peered to Luna, who was sleeping soundly. Her breathing was back to normal and a bit of color returned to her face, but not much. Some nagging part of me had a horrible feeling in my gut that something was going to happen, that she wasn't going to make it, but I tried my best to push it away.

"She'll wake up," I whispered to myself. "...And everything will be okay."