Calm down.

Guys, stop messaging me things like "You're so mean for thinking its bad" and commenting how awful it is I'm re-writing.

1. Cassie literally ASKED me to write it again, so of course I'm going to.

2. This original was fine, I know, but it DOES need work despite how blindly people are throwing insults at me.

3. I'm not changing it because I dislike it- Drill that into your skull. I'm changing it because I was asked to and I really want to.

4. Real talk here for a minute (And yeah this is gonna be rude as hell) but what gives you (or anyone) the right to message me, and I quote, "You could never be as a good of a writer as Cassie. How dare you try to change it? Who gives you the right? Leave it as it is- PERFECT. Don't try to change it JUST BECAUSE you don't like. Shame on you!"? Yeah, someone messaged this to me last night and lemme tell you that is rude as fuck. I've received MULTIPLE messages like this n the past two days. 

You don't know the situation; so stop commenting and messaging me about how I should be ashamed and I should feel bad.

5 Sorry to have to be rude like that, but that is absolutely awful.

6 A HUGE thank you for those who are excited about my re-write, and leaving nice reviews. I appreciate very much. <33

That is all.

This will be the last time I post on this story unless it is urgent. I'm not deleting it, I'm only re-writing it. Stop flipping out.