Chapter 29

I'm gonna pick who gets the account today :D

I Think you guys might like chapter :P

Theres a picture down there, its the dress she was wearing.

Love ya all~

Luna's P.O.V.

I smiled, using my finger to move some hair from my face. My ears twitched as a warm breeze went by, making the white and yellow daisies surrounding me sway. The sun was up high and there were no trees around, just an endless plain of flowers and beauty. 

I glanced down at my body. I was wearing a long white dress, the end reaching my ankles and brushing against the delicate flowers. My shoes were thin, showing the top of my feet. My hair was like a waterfall going down my back and over the front of my shoulders, occasionally falling from behind my (human) ears and moving in front of my face.

I bent down, gently brushing a daisy with my tan fingers. I smiled, my green eyes examining its beauty. 

"Mom!" A small voice called from behind me. I stood, turning around to see a little girl, maybe at the age of six or seven, running towards me. Her brown hair floated behind her like a million butterflies, and her emerald eye's shone in the sun light as she grinned. She was wearing a light pink dress, the ends touching her knees. I grinned, kneeling down and easily picking her up, holding her close to me and I held her in my arms, standing straight back up. 

"Hey sweetie," I said, kissing her forehead lightly. She giggled and wrapped her arms around me. Her ears wolf ears rubbed against my chin, and her tail that fell from beneath her dress swayed happily. 

"I made you something!" She cheered, leaning back in my arms and staring me. She squirmed, so I put her down. She looked up and me and reached out, holding a colorful circled object. "It's a crown!" She beamed. 

I bent down onto my knees, taking it from her. It was a hand-made crown, roughly put together with daisy stems and peddles. I put it on, gently placing it on my head. 

"I love it!" I grinned, pulling her into a hug. She giggled and held onto me too.

"Mommy!" Another voice shouted. The two of us turned, her pulling her arms away from me. "Mommy!" The voice called again. I looked out, watching as a boy appeared in the distance. His hair was short and cut neatly, a second set of ears, his wolf ears, placed on his head. His shirt was a plain grey, and his shorts were light tan. He wore sandals, and there was a tail from behind his shorts.

His face was covered by a blue object, a mask? We both watched as the little boy, who looked to be the same age as the girl ran up to us, panting. He tapped his mask, and I realized it was the same one Jack wore.

"Mommy look! I'm daddy!" He cheered, tapping the mask. I giggled as he continued to cheer. 

"Where is daddy?" I asked the boy. He turned, pointing out by the flowers where he came from. 

"He's coming." The boy said. The two children ran off into the flowers, running with the wind, their tail swaying behind them as they did. I stood up straight and smiled. I turned, watching as a man wearing a black jacket and jeans appeared from the flowers. 

His dark colors stood out from the light daisies. He slowly made his way to me, stopping at my side. His skin was grey, eyes black and had pointed teeth. His brown hair swayed gently with the breeze, and I couldn't help but realize how attractive he was.

"He took my mask." The man sighed, watching the two children shout and giggle while chasing each other. 

I blinked, knowing that voice. It was Jack.

"You look fine," I rolled my eyes, facing him. He turned towards me. "Besides," I grinned, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "I think you better without you're mask." I leaned forward, kissing him.

"You know I don't like showing my face."  He sighed, kissing back slightly. 

He gently brought his hands up, placing them on my hips. 

I pulled away, placing my forehead against his. "No one else is here though." I whined playfully.

"Yes, but still." He said, smiling. 

"Okay, okay." I smiled, pulling away and grabbing his hand, fingers in twining. We both watched the two children play, running through the flowers happily. 

I sighed, closing my eyes as a breeze lazily drifted by, and opened them, staring up at a white ceiling.

I furrowed my brows, confused and looking around. I was on the couch, laying in the living room. I groaned. 'Don't tell me I was dreaming again...'