Chapter 26

Here ya guys go :D I know you've been waiting for another chapter but i just couldn't think of anything. Sorry D:

Any who! Sorry for not updating recently. I've been going through stress lately. I lost three friends within the past 24 hours and I found out my boy friend was cheating on me with my best friend, whooo now hates me as well.

So yeah. Stress.

But! As promised, here it is. I was given a lot of ideas and I couldn't really pick, so i did a combination of a lot of them. I'm gonna post credits in the next chapter or so, sense there's too many.

Also! I'm still working on the picture i'm drawing for Luna. Note, I'm a TERRIBLE artist, so it's gonna suck.

Again, thank you all for reading my story. It honestly means more than you could ever know. I'm just so happy ;v;

Love you all~

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V.

Luna's fever failed to die down even after a few more hours of her being awake. It only seemed to be growing worse, sending her into several coughing fits and having a hard time breathing.

Hoody and Masky arrived home nearly four hours after her awakening, along with Sally, who was quite eager to talk with her for a while, and a few others. The only person to not have arrived home yet was Ben, and I couldn't help but began to wonder where he was.

Currently, Slender was making dinner while me, Jeff, and Sally were in the living room along with the sick Luna.

"I'm really happy you're okay." Sally beamed, kneeling next to couch. 

"Thank you, so am I." She replied with a weak smile. Her eyes were glazed over and her hair was up in a messy pony-tail Sally helped her in. She was wearing her clothes, and there was a cold cloth on her forehead to keep her cool.

"Four days is a long time to be sleeping." Jeff said, his ever-lasting smile in tact, yet the words seemed kind of... Worried. 

"I know, and I'm sorry for leaving." She apologized with a frown, her eyes lowering. 

"Everyone was worried." He said. I wanted to tell him to stop, that he was making her feel bad, but the name he added make me grit my pointed teeth. "Ben was too. He got a lot angrier as well."

That was true. He seemed less participant and he snapped and yelled more often, mainly at Jeff, though.

There was a silence and then I spoke up. "Hey Jeff," I began. He gazed over at me, showing he was listening. "Where is Ben?" I asked.

"Like I said, I don't know." He shrugged. "Besides, I'm not his keeper." He added, rolling his eyes.

"Still. he's been gone for a while and you're the one who was with him last." I commented, crossing my arms.

"And?" He shook his head slightly, letting me know he didn't care. I decided not to answer him. Instead, I peered over to Luna. 

"Over all, were just happy to see you're alive." I said.

"I am too, and for a while, I thought I wasn't. I had these really weird..." She trailed off, knitting her brows. "Dreams." She finished, widening her eyes for an instant then shaking her head, as if pushing thoughts away.

"What kind?" Sally asked in her sweet tone.

"Ah..." She smiled. "Nothing serious, just really weird. It's nothing." Luna claimed, obviously not wanting to speak about it.

Sally frowned, looking disappointed, but didn't pester her about. Thankfully.

Suddenly, Luna groaned, her face going from beat red to a pale color. Her eyes shut and her teeth were grit, a bit of blood slipping from her lips as she bit down. Her breath picked up, becoming heavier. 

"Luna!" Sally exclaimed, getting up and looking won at her, not knowing what to do. Luna let out another painful groan, breath heaving.

"Are you alright?" I asked, getting up form my place on the chair I always sit on and standing by her side, kneeling down next to Sally. I wiped the blood away from her chin with the cloth, then setting it back on her forehead.

Luna's brown eyes fluttered open, her teeth not longer grit but her breaths continuing to pass forcefully. "Y-yeah." she panted, her face becoming red again, but she was clearly in pain. Sweat beaded down her forehead, dripping off her chin.

Suddenly Slender peaked from around the corner. "Foods done." He said, not noticing Luna. Sally and Jeff began to stir. 

"Get well, okay Luna?" Sally said sadly, getting up and leaving.

"Same here." Jeff said, taking his leave as well.

"I'll try." She chuckled weakly, her gaze meeting mine. "I'm really sorry." she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"You know what." She claimed, breaking our gazes and looking down.

"I'm telling you, it's fine." I said, shaking my head. Her brown eyes met mine again, and I looked away, that same warm feeling creeping up my neck.

"Jack?" I heard Slender call from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I shouted, staring to get up. "I'm going to bring you food, okay?" I said, standing. She nodded, and I turned, exiting, only to feel a hand on mine, pulling me back. I looked over my shoulder to see Luna. 

"Thank you." She whispered, letting me go. I nodded, not having words, and left. 

I shut my eyes tightly. Smooth. A voice in my head mocked. I sighed and went into the kitchen. "Hey Slender?" I called. He looked at me, carrying a plate of food. "Is it okay if I eat in there with her?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't ask questions. Thankfully, he didn't. He nodded and handed me two plates, then taking his own seat at the table.

I entered the living room with the plates. They were lasagna, so she should be able to eat it fine.

She hadn't changed her position from when I left, so I set the plates on the coffee table, catching her attention. I pulled the chair up closer to the couch and handed her her food. she took the fork, remembering how to use them, but dropped it when she brought it to her mouth. It clattered to the plate with a thud.

"What's wrong?" I asked, hoping she would be able to eat. 

"I..." She frowned. "I can't lift it for some reason. I'm too weak." She said, glaring at me with saddened eyes. I then remembered how it had been a while sense she last ate. It was only natural it would be hard for her to even do that.

"O-Oh..." I said. "W-Well.. Do you.. Want me to feed you...?" I stammered, becoming nervous.

Her eyes went wide, but she then said, "You don't have too..." 

"It's fine. I want you to be fed. I'm fine with doing it." I stated, setting my plate down. She nodded and handed me her own plate.

I jabbed a noodle with the fork and made sure it was secure becoming raising to it her mouth. She opened it, showing the points of her white teeth, and clamped down, pulling away and bringing the noodle with her. I smiled under my mask, and gave her another piece.

Bit by bit, I fed her, making small talk, until there was nothing left. 

"Thank... thank... you." she said, looking away.

"It's nothing." I smiled setting her plate on the table and getting ready to eat mine.

She shut her eyes and yawned. "I'm tired..." she said.

"You can sleep if you want." I told her, lifting my mask slightly and eating my food.

She nodded and yawned again.

"Good night.. Jack..." She yawned. I swore she said something else under her breath, but I couldn't hear her right.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing." She smiled, nearly smirking. "Nothing..."