Chapter 30

Sorry guys for not that many updates!

I've been working on a bunch of other stuff.

So uh, on the last chapter I wrote, my best friend was there when I was writing it.

She suddenly asked after I posted it, "What would you're fans do if you killed Luna in the end?"

So then i starting thinking. What would you guys do if on the last chapter, I made Luna die? I'm not saying I'm going to, but still, how would you react?

Tell me in the comments!

Anyways, I really hope you guys like this chapter.

//Blushes// I um... Yeah..

Have fun.

Luna's P.O.V.

I closed my eyes again, whining a bit. Why did I keep having these dreams?

I sat up, opening them again. 

It was obviously still daylight. The sun beamed into the room through the curtain, tinting the empty room yellow. 

I could hear footsteps creaking above me, but that was the only sound of anyone else being in the house. I swung my feet over the side of the couch, gaining my balance as I stepped toward the exit of the room. I peeked my head around, looking into the hall only to see it was empty. 

I moved around, keeping near the wall as I made my way to the bathroom. Luckily, it was open.

I kept shaking my head, my vivid dreaming repeatedly returning to mine.

It was all so real. The two children, how they laughed and smiled, everything. It was like they were actually there. I could clearly feel the flowers in my fingers, and I could make out the detail of Jack's face perfectly.

Could that be his real face? I shook my head again. No way. It was only a dream. I sighed and stepped into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. 

Once I was finished, I made my way back into the living, finding Jack sitting on the chair. He was leaning back, face facing the ceiling and hands behind the back on his head. 

"Hey." I smiled, sitting on the couch I knew all to well.

He jerked a bit, looking over at me. "Oh, Hey." He said.

"Sorry if I scared you." I laughed nervously, rubbing the back of my head.

"No," He said, sitting up. "I was just thinking." 

I was tempted to ask him what he was thinking, but I hushed myself, remembering it was his business. 

"When did you want to go outside?" He suddenly asked, breaking through the small silence that had formed for a few seconds. 

"Um.." I stammered, not expecting the question. "Anytime's good for me." I smiled.

"You want to go in a bit then?"

"Sure."

We sat through another small silence. 

"What time is it?" I asked, looking back over to him.

"I think it's going on five." He said. 

"Then it should be getting dark soon?" 

"Yeah."

"Oh..." I leaned back down at the couch, staring at the ceiling. Minutes later, he got up.

"Should we leave now?" He asked.