Chapter 3: A secret discovered

"You didn't do all that!" Darkpaw scoffed. Winterpaw had just told him and Featherpaw about the training and how she got everything right on her first try.

"Really! Poppyroot said he never expected to get such a great apprentice, though I am sure all apprentices get these things right first try! It was easy, I'm sure everyone got it too!" Winterpaw meowed. Featherpaw and Darkpaw looked at her strangely. 

"Actually I had to try seven times to get it right," Darkpaw said quietly. Winterpaw was shocked.

"It must have been just unlucky that time, doesn't everyone else get things right on the first time? Featherpaw, I'm sure you got things right," Winterpaw insisted. Featherpaw blushed and shook her head no. 

"I keep forgetting which is the catmint and which is the tansy. And I lost tons of cobwebs." Featherpaw mewed quietly. Winterpaw didn't believe it. She was the only one who got it right? Then she noticed something, a small fly buzzing around in the air near the entrance.

"That fly must be very silly. Coming into a camp full of cats!" Winterpaw laughed. Featherpaw and Darkpaw where confused.

"What fly?" Featherpaw asked. Darkpaw squinted towards the entrance.

Winterpaw led them closer to it until they where almost right up to it.

"This fly?" Darkpaw asked, confused. Featherpaw batted at it and then Darkpaw joined it.

"You mean, you didn't see it over there?" 

"No," Featherpaw answered.

"I'm confused. I'm going to go to sleep for the rest of the day and night. My head it just spinning." Winterpaw grumbled, padding towards the apprentice den.

"Have a good sleep!" Featherpaw called and continued batting at the fly with Darkpaw.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello? Anyone there?" Winterpaw called into the white forest. 

"Hello, young one. This is Starclan if your wondering." A voice said and a blue starry she cat came up to Winterpaw from the undergrowth.

"Who are you?" Winterpaw asked.

"I am Bluestar, I was once the leader of a clan called Thunderclan but that doesn't matter right now."  The cat answered. Thunderclan? Winterpaw wondered.

"I have something to tell you but I can only tell you part of it." Bluestar continued, her eyes locked on Winterpaw.

"You have powers that no other cat has. Remember that battle training? Well, you really where naturally born with great fighting abilities. Not meaning you will always win and strike right, but you have a higher chance of winning battles. And that fly you saw? You can also see at far distances. This is all I can tell you. If you do not figure it out, then when the time comes that you need to use all your powers, a cat named Yellowfang will come and tell you the rest." Bluestar said quickly, starting to fade.

Winterpaw was shoked at what she just heard. Powers?

"Wait! How will I know if it is Yellowfang?" Winterpaw asked loudly.

"She will come to you lots of times! You will get to know her, but don't expect to get the answers every time she comes to you!" Bluestar called before fading completely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? What other powers does Winterpaw possess? What powers do you want her to possess? Say in the comments and I might just add your idea next to the list of her other powers! =3