Chapter 15

Winterfrost had a feeling she wasn't being herself lately. She had to eat three plump mice in order to be satisfied, and didn't feel much like hunting.

Maybe because I haven't been hunting lately, I've become lazier! Winterfrost thought, alarmed.

Hunting should do me good!

Winterfrost left the camp and started her hunting. She caught the scent of a rabbit- make that three! Maybe she would get lucky and catch all three of them. 

She slid across the forest floor in a rabbit hunting crouch. She could now see the rabbits. Two where chewing on nuts and the third was digging around, looking for food.

Then, quickly, when the other rabbit hopped off, she leaped out of her hiding spot and killed the two nut eaters silently. Now the finder. She followed the rabbit a few ways before killing that one too. She couldn't carry anymore then those rabbits, so she dragged them back to camp.

She put them on the fresh kill pile and sat down tiredly in front of the warriors den. She decided to get some more sleep, seeing as how she hardly got any these days with stomach pangs. 

She managed to crawl into the den and somehow find sleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winterfrost woke up in the white forest again. She remembered it from when she was an apprentice. She didn't even flinch as a gray cat with a broad face made her way towards Winterfrost. 

"I'm guessing you must be Yellowtooth?" Winterfrost asked.

"You mean Yellowfang. And yes." the cat grunted.

"Why are you here now?" Winterfrost asked.

"To tell you that you need to know your powers. Or have you forgotten?" Yellowfang meowed.

"I haven't forgotten." Winterfrost said blankly.

"Well, I'm here to start telling you one of your powers each night. Tonight, I'm going to tell you one of them. No more, no less." Yellowfang whispered.

"First of all, you can hear perfectly and hear things from miles away if you try to listen." Yellowfang rasped in a hushed voice.

"That is all I have to tell you tonight." then she faded away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's one more thing added! Comment and please vote! =3