Chapter 16

Winterfrost woke quickly, remembering what Yellowfang had said. Could she really hear things really well? Yellowfang said only if she tried to. 

Carefully, Winterfrost perked her eyes and imagined herself in the Sunclan camp. Then suddenly, she could hear things! A warrior in the Sunclan camp twisted in her sleep, trying to get comfortable. Winterfrost knew it was a she cat and that it was a warrior. In the warriors den of course.

Winterfrost didn't know how she knew these things, she just seemed to know them! She felt a pang in her stomach again, and decided to get something to eat. She chose two mice from the fresh kill pile, eating them but having to grab one more to be full.

She felt another pain in her stomach, and then another. Maybe she should go to Featherwisp to see if she knew the problem. 

Quickly and noisily, she made her way to the medicine den. She saw Featherwisp was the only one awake in the den.

"Featherwisp," Winterfrost called quietly to her sister, the pain in her stomach hurting like bruises. Featherwisp didn't answer.

"Featherwisp," Winterfrost rasped, a little louder.

"I don't care what you have to say about Fireclaw!" Featherwisp hissed.

"No, its not about tha-" The pains in Winterfrost's stomach where so overwhelming that she fell to the ground and saw her vision grow black as Featherwisp realized she wasn't here to talk about Fireclaw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherwisp's pov

Featherwisp heard Winterfrost approach the medicine den and come inside, but only just.

"Featherwisp," she heard Winterfrost call. 

Featherwisp didn't want to talk to her sister right now, so she ignored her.

"Featherwisp," Winterfrost repeated.

"I don't care what you have to say about Fireclaw!" Featherwisp hissed a little more forcefully than intended.

But Featherwisp soon saw that it wasn't about that at all.

"No, its not about tha-" Winterfrost suddenly crumpled to the ground, her legs not strong enough to hold her.

"Winterfrost!" Featherwisp wailed loudly, running to her sisters side.

"Rainheart! Winterfrost, I think she is about to have kits!" Featherwisp yowled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprised where you? Did you guess that she was going to have kits? =3 I'm not writing what happens next because of two reasons. 1: I really don't want to. 2: How about kids reading this that are like, 5 years old? It could happen because of all this abc mouse stuff. Anyways, just ganna skip this next part for more than one person's sake. Comment and please vote! =3