Chapter 19

Winterfrost decided to take a short nap while waiting for moonhigh.

She woke up in the white forest again, Yellowfang was waiting impatiently.

"You where looking for Fireclaw again!" She hissed quickly, tail lashing.

"You already know the father of my kits then," Winterfrost sighed.

"What? Your KITS?" Yellowfang meowed.

By the time Winterfrost realized Yellowfang had no idea about her kits, it had been too late.

Winterfrost told her everything, starting from the moment she saw Fireclaw to the day she kitted. 

"Now you see, I can't stop going to see him. As his mate, I refuse." Winterfrost said.

Yellowfang slowly nodded but was still angry.

"I understand how you feel right now. But you should stop seeing him!" Yellowfang murmured carefully.

"But if I do, what will he do?" Winterfrost whispered.

"He will soon stop coming to see you at the border, and he will not see you at the gathering. But you will have trust from your clanmates." Yellowfang said strongly.

"I won't stop seeing him!" Winterfrost growled.

"I understand. But I must warn you, be careful! Your clan might catch you!" Yellowfang warned.

"Anyways, today I will tell you another ability of yours." Yellowfang continued.

"You can see things like the Darkclan camp, even if your not there. You have to focus carefully though. Thats all that I can tell you today. And remember, be careful!" Yellowfang's voice echoed as she faded away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winterfrost woke up from her nap as the moon took its place in the sky for moonhigh. Her kits had already fallen into a deep sleep, as was the other queens and kits. The only other cat up was Blackpool, who Winterfrost didn't want to get in an argument over her leaving.

Quietly, she pulled the leafs that opened the back entrance  of the nursery, then closed it quickly after slipping out.

She thought about what Yellowfang told her about her other power. She had to think hard.

She imagined herself appearing at the border, looking for Fireclaw. She thought really really hard about it, having to close her eyes to withstand the presure and then, suddenly, when she opened her eyes, she was at the border!

It couldn't be possible! Winterfrost thought, walking around.

"Winterfrost?" Fireclaw's voice called from the Sunclan forest and his head poked out of a near bush. He gave a purr and brushed up against Winterfrost. 

"I haven't seen you in a while. What have you been doing?" Fireclaw asked axiously.

"Nothing really, just giving birth." Winterfrost meowed calmly. 

The expected result happened.

"You what?" Fireclaw said excitedly, surprised.

"You heard me," Winterfrost murmured.

"How many?" Fireclaw purred.

"Hmm, about... 15." Winterfrost whispered.

"15?!?!!??" Fireclaw almost yowled.

"Yup." Winterfrost replied.

"You're joking."

"Nope."

"What are their names?"

"Spottedkit, Quailkit, Whitekit, Graykit, Snowykit, Lionkit, Mountainkit, Mousekit, Wolfkit, Rainkit, Featherkit, Darkkit, Firekit, Riverkit, and Mistykit."

"Firekit?"

"Firekit looked exactly like you."

"I like the names."

"I knew you would, why do you think I chose them? I knew you can't name them because I can't just take 15 kits to you, so I chose names that I knew you would have chosen. Like Lionkit and Snowykit."

Fireclaw suddenly pricked his ears. Something was coming. 

Winterfrost's fur was starting to stand up.

Then, she nearly fainted as she saw Snowykit, Firekit, and Mountainkit pad out of the bushes.

"Kits? What are you doing here?" Winterfrost exclaimed as her kits approached her with wide eyes.

"Who is this cat?" Mountainkit yawned.

Winterfrost looked at Fireclaw, but he just slowly nodded.

"Kits, I'm about to tell you a secret that you may not tell any other cat. Promise?" Winterfrost asked sternly.

"We promise." They chorused.

"Okay... Kits, this cat, is your father." Winterfrost meowed slowly.

Winterfrost expected the kits to gasp and go wide eyed but instead, their eyes filled with happiness and they ran to Fireclaw, purring and playing with his paws.

"Aww," Fireclaw sighed.

"Kits, you need to come back to camp and sleep. Remember, no telling any cat about Fireclaw. If anyone asked who your father is, just shrug okay?" Winterfrost said, grouping her kits with her and starting to lead them back to camp.

Fireclaw gave Winterfrost a tail movement and Winterfrost understood that he wanted to see her tomorrow. Winterfrost nodded and led the kits back to camp, through the new nursery door and back into the nest.

After only moments, the kits where asleep. And after only minutes, Winterfrost was alseep too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, I know 15 kits sounds kind of crazy but I wanted to write about something new that has never happened in the history of warrior cats. Sorry if this is getting a little boring, but just wait a few chapters. Battles and Victories have yet to take place. =3