Chapter 14

Winterfrost haden't gotten much sleep that night. She was still thinking about what Featherwisp had said. Winterfrost's fur was messy and when Featherwisp tried to talk to her Winterfrost just turned away and left the camp. 

She didn't know where she was going, but it seemed she had nowhere else to go, so she went to Sunclan's border. She hoped to see Fireclaw, but felt shame that she had stolen the cat Featherwisp had liked too.

Then, Fireclaw came from the Sunclan forest. 

"Fireclaw!" Winterfrost meowed happily. 

Fireclaw ran up to Winterfrost and gave her a lick on the head. He didn't seem affected at all about the argument that he had with Featherwisp last night.

"You need to lay off the mice!" Fireclaw said playfully.

Winterfrost gave a loud purr.

"I heard about Darksoul." Fireclaw murmered carefully.

"How?" Winterfrost asked.

"A patrol was walking along the border and heard noises. They only went a little further off the border to see what was happening. They saw Darksoul attack that apprentice and everything."

"Oh,"

"I hardly blame you. Darksoul was the one being mouse-brained. What was he thinking?"

Winterfrost's fur started to prickle.

"My brother was just doing what he thought needed to be done. I didn't agree with it though." She said a bit fiercely.

"I didn't know he was your brother. Sorry about calling him a mouse-brain but that was a really mouse-brained idea. We all know that apprentices think they will lead the clan or make the other clans fear them. They always try to be the best but, when they become warriors, they realize the truth." Fireclaw whispered.

"I better get going, see you tomorrow!" Winterfrost meowed. 

As she started walking back to camp, she felt a pang in her stomache. Maybe I should get something to eat. Winterfrost thought. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, probably a good idea to get some food! =3 What do you think so far? Comment and please vote! =3